*Comedian Aries Spears, a former regular on Fox’s “MADtv,” has agreed to give his former partner Elisa Larregui full physical and legal custody of their three-year-old son after allegedly threatening her with a baseball bat during a domestic dispute last month.
Larregui sought a restraining order against Aries on Feb. 11, claiming he swung a bat at her that he’s a verbally abusive parent.
Spears has now agreed to stay at least 100 yards from Elisa and their son, and will also pay for them to move to Florida, according to TMZ.
“The family is mending and for the moment, they have chosen to place some distance between themselves,” Spears’ lawyer told the website. “Aries and Elisa have been communicating peaceably and have worked things out between themselves. Aries looks forward to spending quality time with his son.”
Larregui’s complaint was lodged just four days after she filed for divorce from Spears, citing irreconcilable differences. The couple married in December 2010.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here