*Comedian Aries Spears, a former regular on Fox’s “MADtv,” has agreed to give his former partner Elisa Larregui full physical and legal custody of their three-year-old son after allegedly threatening her with a baseball bat during a domestic dispute last month.
Larregui sought a restraining order against Aries on Feb. 11, claiming he swung a bat at her that he’s a verbally abusive parent.
Spears has now agreed to stay at least 100 yards from Elisa and their son, and will also pay for them to move to Florida, according to TMZ.
“The family is mending and for the moment, they have chosen to place some distance between themselves,” Spears’ lawyer told the website. “Aries and Elisa have been communicating peaceably and have worked things out between themselves. Aries looks forward to spending quality time with his son.”
Larregui’s complaint was lodged just four days after she filed for divorce from Spears, citing irreconcilable differences. The couple married in December 2010.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here