*Comedian Aries Spears, a former regular on Fox’s “MADtv,” has agreed to give his former partner Elisa Larregui full physical and legal custody of their three-year-old son after allegedly threatening her with a baseball bat during a domestic dispute last month.
Larregui sought a restraining order against Aries on Feb. 11, claiming he swung a bat at her that he’s a verbally abusive parent.
Spears has now agreed to stay at least 100 yards from Elisa and their son, and will also pay for them to move to Florida, according to TMZ.
“The family is mending and for the moment, they have chosen to place some distance between themselves,” Spears’ lawyer told the website. “Aries and Elisa have been communicating peaceably and have worked things out between themselves. Aries looks forward to spending quality time with his son.”
Larregui’s complaint was lodged just four days after she filed for divorce from Spears, citing irreconcilable differences. The couple married in December 2010.
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here