*Comedian Aries Spears, a former regular on Fox’s “MADtv,” has agreed to give his former partner Elisa Larregui full physical and legal custody of their three-year-old son after allegedly threatening her with a baseball bat during a domestic dispute last month.
Larregui sought a restraining order against Aries on Feb. 11, claiming he swung a bat at her that he’s a verbally abusive parent.
Spears has now agreed to stay at least 100 yards from Elisa and their son, and will also pay for them to move to Florida, according to TMZ.
“The family is mending and for the moment, they have chosen to place some distance between themselves,” Spears’ lawyer told the website. “Aries and Elisa have been communicating peaceably and have worked things out between themselves. Aries looks forward to spending quality time with his son.”
Larregui’s complaint was lodged just four days after she filed for divorce from Spears, citing irreconcilable differences. The couple married in December 2010.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday Surrounded by Celebs and Well Wishers
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here