*Comedian Aries Spears, a former regular on Fox’s “MADtv,” has agreed to give his former partner Elisa Larregui full physical and legal custody of their three-year-old son after allegedly threatening her with a baseball bat during a domestic dispute last month.
Larregui sought a restraining order against Aries on Feb. 11, claiming he swung a bat at her that he’s a verbally abusive parent.
Spears has now agreed to stay at least 100 yards from Elisa and their son, and will also pay for them to move to Florida, according to TMZ.
“The family is mending and for the moment, they have chosen to place some distance between themselves,” Spears’ lawyer told the website. “Aries and Elisa have been communicating peaceably and have worked things out between themselves. Aries looks forward to spending quality time with his son.”
Larregui’s complaint was lodged just four days after she filed for divorce from Spears, citing irreconcilable differences. The couple married in December 2010.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here