*There must be a special place in hell for people that commit crimes so heinous that there is nothing left in the heart of the victim’s family, but hatred and retribution.
Sherry West was being robbed by teenagers in Brunswick, Georgia, last Thursday when the unthinkable happened. The accused robber, 17-year-old De’Marquis Elkins, 17, and a 14-year-old accomplice who isn’t being identified because he is a juvenile, shot her 10-month-old son, Antonio Santiago, between the eyes; killing him instantly.
West was also shot and shoved out of the way when she tried to protect her child. Elkins and the 14-year-old are being charged with first degree murder of West’s son.
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here