*There must be a special place in hell for people that commit crimes so heinous that there is nothing left in the heart of the victim’s family, but hatred and retribution.
Sherry West was being robbed by teenagers in Brunswick, Georgia, last Thursday when the unthinkable happened. The accused robber, 17-year-old De’Marquis Elkins, 17, and a 14-year-old accomplice who isn’t being identified because he is a juvenile, shot her 10-month-old son, Antonio Santiago, between the eyes; killing him instantly.
West was also shot and shoved out of the way when she tried to protect her child. Elkins and the 14-year-old are being charged with first degree murder of West’s son.
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here