*There must be a special place in hell for people that commit crimes so heinous that there is nothing left in the heart of the victim’s family, but hatred and retribution.
Sherry West was being robbed by teenagers in Brunswick, Georgia, last Thursday when the unthinkable happened. The accused robber, 17-year-old De’Marquis Elkins, 17, and a 14-year-old accomplice who isn’t being identified because he is a juvenile, shot her 10-month-old son, Antonio Santiago, between the eyes; killing him instantly.
West was also shot and shoved out of the way when she tried to protect her child. Elkins and the 14-year-old are being charged with first degree murder of West’s son.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here