*There must be a special place in hell for people that commit crimes so heinous that there is nothing left in the heart of the victim’s family, but hatred and retribution.
Sherry West was being robbed by teenagers in Brunswick, Georgia, last Thursday when the unthinkable happened. The accused robber, 17-year-old De’Marquis Elkins, 17, and a 14-year-old accomplice who isn’t being identified because he is a juvenile, shot her 10-month-old son, Antonio Santiago, between the eyes; killing him instantly.
West was also shot and shoved out of the way when she tried to protect her child. Elkins and the 14-year-old are being charged with first degree murder of West’s son.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Baby Fat Shamed As 'Stuff Curry' Becomes Internet Favorite
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here