*There must be a special place in hell for people that commit crimes so heinous that there is nothing left in the heart of the victim’s family, but hatred and retribution.
Sherry West was being robbed by teenagers in Brunswick, Georgia, last Thursday when the unthinkable happened. The accused robber, 17-year-old De’Marquis Elkins, 17, and a 14-year-old accomplice who isn’t being identified because he is a juvenile, shot her 10-month-old son, Antonio Santiago, between the eyes; killing him instantly.
West was also shot and shoved out of the way when she tried to protect her child. Elkins and the 14-year-old are being charged with first degree murder of West’s son.
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Celebrities React to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here