*Beyonce says she has cut out all liquids (except water), as well as rice, pasta and red meat to get in top shape for her upcoming world tour.
The singer gained 57 pounds when she was pregnant with Blue Ivy and she has been battling to get back to her fighting weight ever since. With her tour dates looming, she’s clamping down on anything that might even be loosely considered a treat.
“Eliminating all other liquids (but water) really brings down the calorie count… and I just try to keep my diet balanced,” she tells Shape magazine. “I always have breakfast – say, scrambled egg whites, a vegetable smoothie, or wholegrain cereal with low-fat milk. For lunch and dinner I eat a lot of fish and vegetables.”
But Bey allows herself a cheat every Sunday: “Even when I’m being strict, though, I always treat myself to one meal on Sundays when I can have whatever I want. Usually it’s pizza, which is my favorite indulgence.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here