*Beyonce says she has cut out all liquids (except water), as well as rice, pasta and red meat to get in top shape for her upcoming world tour.
The singer gained 57 pounds when she was pregnant with Blue Ivy and she has been battling to get back to her fighting weight ever since. With her tour dates looming, she’s clamping down on anything that might even be loosely considered a treat.
“Eliminating all other liquids (but water) really brings down the calorie count… and I just try to keep my diet balanced,” she tells Shape magazine. “I always have breakfast – say, scrambled egg whites, a vegetable smoothie, or wholegrain cereal with low-fat milk. For lunch and dinner I eat a lot of fish and vegetables.”
But Bey allows herself a cheat every Sunday: “Even when I’m being strict, though, I always treat myself to one meal on Sundays when I can have whatever I want. Usually it’s pizza, which is my favorite indulgence.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here