*Beyonce says she has cut out all liquids (except water), as well as rice, pasta and red meat to get in top shape for her upcoming world tour.
The singer gained 57 pounds when she was pregnant with Blue Ivy and she has been battling to get back to her fighting weight ever since. With her tour dates looming, she’s clamping down on anything that might even be loosely considered a treat.
“Eliminating all other liquids (but water) really brings down the calorie count… and I just try to keep my diet balanced,” she tells Shape magazine. “I always have breakfast – say, scrambled egg whites, a vegetable smoothie, or wholegrain cereal with low-fat milk. For lunch and dinner I eat a lot of fish and vegetables.”
But Bey allows herself a cheat every Sunday: “Even when I’m being strict, though, I always treat myself to one meal on Sundays when I can have whatever I want. Usually it’s pizza, which is my favorite indulgence.”
- Al Roker’s ‘Wake Up With Al’ Show Cancelled Over Email Fight
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here