*Beyonce says she has cut out all liquids (except water), as well as rice, pasta and red meat to get in top shape for her upcoming world tour.
The singer gained 57 pounds when she was pregnant with Blue Ivy and she has been battling to get back to her fighting weight ever since. With her tour dates looming, she’s clamping down on anything that might even be loosely considered a treat.
“Eliminating all other liquids (but water) really brings down the calorie count… and I just try to keep my diet balanced,” she tells Shape magazine. “I always have breakfast – say, scrambled egg whites, a vegetable smoothie, or wholegrain cereal with low-fat milk. For lunch and dinner I eat a lot of fish and vegetables.”
But Bey allows herself a cheat every Sunday: “Even when I’m being strict, though, I always treat myself to one meal on Sundays when I can have whatever I want. Usually it’s pizza, which is my favorite indulgence.”
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here