*Beyonce says she has cut out all liquids (except water), as well as rice, pasta and red meat to get in top shape for her upcoming world tour.
The singer gained 57 pounds when she was pregnant with Blue Ivy and she has been battling to get back to her fighting weight ever since. With her tour dates looming, she’s clamping down on anything that might even be loosely considered a treat.
“Eliminating all other liquids (but water) really brings down the calorie count… and I just try to keep my diet balanced,” she tells Shape magazine. “I always have breakfast – say, scrambled egg whites, a vegetable smoothie, or wholegrain cereal with low-fat milk. For lunch and dinner I eat a lot of fish and vegetables.”
But Bey allows herself a cheat every Sunday: “Even when I’m being strict, though, I always treat myself to one meal on Sundays when I can have whatever I want. Usually it’s pizza, which is my favorite indulgence.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship (EUR Exclusive)
- Former NBAer Delonte West is NOT Homeless - Sugar Babies Are Winning?
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here