*No one looks at the founder of Microsoft and thinks about sex … well maybe his wife.
But, he’s got sex on his mind and how it’s affecting the mortality rates and medical status of people around the world.
Bill Gates is looking to invest in a condom that will not only fit every man effectively and comfortably, but also gives a pleasurable experience rather than a dull, forgettable moment that deters men from opting to use them.
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is putting their money where their mouth is and offering $100,000 to anyone who can come up with the condom that will enhance the sexual experience enough to get men and women to use them, according to NBC.
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here