*No one looks at the founder of Microsoft and thinks about sex … well maybe his wife.
But, he’s got sex on his mind and how it’s affecting the mortality rates and medical status of people around the world.
Bill Gates is looking to invest in a condom that will not only fit every man effectively and comfortably, but also gives a pleasurable experience rather than a dull, forgettable moment that deters men from opting to use them.
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is putting their money where their mouth is and offering $100,000 to anyone who can come up with the condom that will enhance the sexual experience enough to get men and women to use them, according to NBC.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here