*No one looks at the founder of Microsoft and thinks about sex … well maybe his wife.
But, he’s got sex on his mind and how it’s affecting the mortality rates and medical status of people around the world.
Bill Gates is looking to invest in a condom that will not only fit every man effectively and comfortably, but also gives a pleasurable experience rather than a dull, forgettable moment that deters men from opting to use them.
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is putting their money where their mouth is and offering $100,000 to anyone who can come up with the condom that will enhance the sexual experience enough to get men and women to use them, according to NBC.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here