*No one looks at the founder of Microsoft and thinks about sex … well maybe his wife.
But, he’s got sex on his mind and how it’s affecting the mortality rates and medical status of people around the world.
Bill Gates is looking to invest in a condom that will not only fit every man effectively and comfortably, but also gives a pleasurable experience rather than a dull, forgettable moment that deters men from opting to use them.
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is putting their money where their mouth is and offering $100,000 to anyone who can come up with the condom that will enhance the sexual experience enough to get men and women to use them, according to NBC.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here