*No one looks at the founder of Microsoft and thinks about sex … well maybe his wife.
But, he’s got sex on his mind and how it’s affecting the mortality rates and medical status of people around the world.
Bill Gates is looking to invest in a condom that will not only fit every man effectively and comfortably, but also gives a pleasurable experience rather than a dull, forgettable moment that deters men from opting to use them.
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is putting their money where their mouth is and offering $100,000 to anyone who can come up with the condom that will enhance the sexual experience enough to get men and women to use them, according to NBC.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here