*She’s looking more and more like her daddy.
Beyoncé and her baby girl, Blue Ivy, left Jay-Z at home and had a ladies luncheon in Brooklyn on Sunday.
The 31-year-old singer held her 14-month-old daughter closely while fans photographed the two leaving Buttermilk Channel restaurant on Court Street.
Mom was dressed in a black hoodie and sunglasses, while Blue Ivy sported Timberland boots, jeans and a hooded green jacket.
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here