*She’s looking more and more like her daddy.
Beyoncé and her baby girl, Blue Ivy, left Jay-Z at home and had a ladies luncheon in Brooklyn on Sunday.
The 31-year-old singer held her 14-month-old daughter closely while fans photographed the two leaving Buttermilk Channel restaurant on Court Street.
Mom was dressed in a black hoodie and sunglasses, while Blue Ivy sported Timberland boots, jeans and a hooded green jacket.
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here