*Folks often take to Twitter and Facebook to bully classmates, coworkers, enemies, and celebrities.
But, as technology grows and background checks are possible for nearly anyone, they may want to rethink their words before they post them.
According to New York Daily News, Curtis Woodhouse is a british boxer that was considering retirement when he took his latest loss in the ring.
But to add insult to injury, a Tweeterer, later identified by Woodhouse as Johnny O’Brian, went on a tirade against Woodhouse on Twitter saying:
@woodhousecurtis retire immediately cant even defend a pathetic little title you are a complete disgrace #awfulboxer
— the master (@jimmyob88) March 11, 2013
@1987holmesj great is a strong word mayweather Ali tyson Lewis were great fighters @woodhousecurtis is a laughable joke in my opinion
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Generation Rent: How Young Families are Adapting to Apartment Living
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here