*Folks often take to Twitter and Facebook to bully classmates, coworkers, enemies, and celebrities.
But, as technology grows and background checks are possible for nearly anyone, they may want to rethink their words before they post them.
According to New York Daily News, Curtis Woodhouse is a british boxer that was considering retirement when he took his latest loss in the ring.
But to add insult to injury, a Tweeterer, later identified by Woodhouse as Johnny O’Brian, went on a tirade against Woodhouse on Twitter saying:
@woodhousecurtis retire immediately cant even defend a pathetic little title you are a complete disgrace #awfulboxer
— the master (@jimmyob88) March 11, 2013
@1987holmesj great is a strong word mayweather Ali tyson Lewis were great fighters @woodhousecurtis is a laughable joke in my opinion
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Craig Robinson, Amandla Stenberg & Megan Good in NBC's 'Mr. Robinson' (Watch!)
- Lenny Kravitz Plays Through Severe Wardrobe Malfunction (NSFW Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here