*Folks often take to Twitter and Facebook to bully classmates, coworkers, enemies, and celebrities.
But, as technology grows and background checks are possible for nearly anyone, they may want to rethink their words before they post them.
According to New York Daily News, Curtis Woodhouse is a british boxer that was considering retirement when he took his latest loss in the ring.
But to add insult to injury, a Tweeterer, later identified by Woodhouse as Johnny O’Brian, went on a tirade against Woodhouse on Twitter saying:
@woodhousecurtis retire immediately cant even defend a pathetic little title you are a complete disgrace #awfulboxer
— the master (@jimmyob88) March 11, 2013
@1987holmesj great is a strong word mayweather Ali tyson Lewis were great fighters @woodhousecurtis is a laughable joke in my opinion
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Mother Who Killed Her Kids Tells Court, 'I'd Do it Again!' (Disturbing Video)
- Queen Latifah, Jennifer Garner Lead TD Jakes’ ‘Miracles From Heaven’
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’s’ John Schneider Rips TV Land for Pulling Show Over Rebel Flag (Watch)
- NYC Mayor: Officials 'Reviewing' Donald Trump's City Contracts
- Robin Thicke Distracted by Marriage Fail During ‘Blurred Lines’ Lawsuit
- Sherri Shepherd Settles Custody Battle with Lamar Sally
- EUR Exclusive: Boris and Nicole Discuss New Talk Show (WATCH)
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here