*Bravo pulled in some sick ratings on Sunday thanks to its newest original series, “Married to Medicine.”
The reality show, which follows six women either practicing medicine or involved with doctors in the ATL, brought in 1.9 million viewers during its premiere outing, according to The Hollywood Reporter. That’s the highest number for a Bravo series launch since “Bethenny Getting Married” in 2010 and the most-watched premiere ever for a non-spinoff.
In the targeted adults 18-49 demographic, “Married to Medicine” pulled in 1.2 million viewers.
No doubt helping its numbers was the show’s lead-in “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.” The Georgia capital also serves as the setting for “Medicine.”
Watch a promo of the series premiere below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Faith Evans, Eric Benet, Aloe Blacc Added to Prince Tribute in L.A.
- Adele Stops Her Concert to Praise Beyonce; Calls Her ‘Jesus F***ing Christ’ (Watch)
- Why You Suddenly Heard Prince Music on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and ‘Scandal’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Competition With No Hands
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- DJ Kool Herc Sues HBO’s ‘Vinyl’ for Using His Identity
- Stacii Jae Johnson Writes the Book on Dating Lots of Men
- Former ‘American Idol’ Finalist Rickey Smith Killed in Car Accident
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here