*Bravo pulled in some sick ratings on Sunday thanks to its newest original series, “Married to Medicine.”
The reality show, which follows six women either practicing medicine or involved with doctors in the ATL, brought in 1.9 million viewers during its premiere outing, according to The Hollywood Reporter. That’s the highest number for a Bravo series launch since “Bethenny Getting Married” in 2010 and the most-watched premiere ever for a non-spinoff.
In the targeted adults 18-49 demographic, “Married to Medicine” pulled in 1.2 million viewers.
No doubt helping its numbers was the show’s lead-in “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.” The Georgia capital also serves as the setting for “Medicine.”
Watch a promo of the series premiere below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here