*Bravo pulled in some sick ratings on Sunday thanks to its newest original series, “Married to Medicine.”
The reality show, which follows six women either practicing medicine or involved with doctors in the ATL, brought in 1.9 million viewers during its premiere outing, according to The Hollywood Reporter. That’s the highest number for a Bravo series launch since “Bethenny Getting Married” in 2010 and the most-watched premiere ever for a non-spinoff.
In the targeted adults 18-49 demographic, “Married to Medicine” pulled in 1.2 million viewers.
No doubt helping its numbers was the show’s lead-in “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.” The Georgia capital also serves as the setting for “Medicine.”
Watch a promo of the series premiere below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Reacts to Keyshia Cole’s Engagement Tweet (Pic)
- Photo of Dog With Mouth Taped Shut on Facebook, Leads to Arrest of NC Woman
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here