*Bravo pulled in some sick ratings on Sunday thanks to its newest original series, “Married to Medicine.”
The reality show, which follows six women either practicing medicine or involved with doctors in the ATL, brought in 1.9 million viewers during its premiere outing, according to The Hollywood Reporter. That’s the highest number for a Bravo series launch since “Bethenny Getting Married” in 2010 and the most-watched premiere ever for a non-spinoff.
In the targeted adults 18-49 demographic, “Married to Medicine” pulled in 1.2 million viewers.
No doubt helping its numbers was the show’s lead-in “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.” The Georgia capital also serves as the setting for “Medicine.”
Watch a promo of the series premiere below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here