*Bravo pulled in some sick ratings on Sunday thanks to its newest original series, “Married to Medicine.”
The reality show, which follows six women either practicing medicine or involved with doctors in the ATL, brought in 1.9 million viewers during its premiere outing, according to The Hollywood Reporter. That’s the highest number for a Bravo series launch since “Bethenny Getting Married” in 2010 and the most-watched premiere ever for a non-spinoff.
In the targeted adults 18-49 demographic, “Married to Medicine” pulled in 1.2 million viewers.
No doubt helping its numbers was the show’s lead-in “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.” The Georgia capital also serves as the setting for “Medicine.”
Watch a promo of the series premiere below.
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here