*This Thursdays, the singing divas are back in action for season three of WEtv’s hit reality series, “Braxton Family Values.”
It’s going to be more drama, more tears, more laughs and more music.
The season opens with the Toni, Trina, Traci and Towanda vacationing in Italy and experiencing the country’s glorious culture and flavors.
In the meantime, Tamar’s been busy doing her own thing on “Tamar & Vince” and making new music. Her new hit single, “Love & War” is another step toward Tamar’s newly revived singing career, though a few of her sisters complained that she’s become quite distant since marching to her own drum.
But Toni has also taken a new direction in her career, scoring her first lead role in a movie.
During the season fans will witness first hand as Trina and Gabe attempt to put their past in the past and move forward to a more health and productive future.
The new season of “Braxton Family Values” premieres this Thursday, March 14, at 9pm E/P on WEtv.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jay Z's Drug Dealer Past Thrown at Beyonce by TV Host Tomi Lahren
- Former Atlanta Vice Mayor Lisa Borders Named New WNBA President
- Does Bernie Sanders Meeting Al Sharpton Equal More Black Voter Support?
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here