*This Thursdays, the singing divas are back in action for season three of WEtv’s hit reality series, “Braxton Family Values.”
It’s going to be more drama, more tears, more laughs and more music.
The season opens with the Toni, Trina, Traci and Towanda vacationing in Italy and experiencing the country’s glorious culture and flavors.
In the meantime, Tamar’s been busy doing her own thing on “Tamar & Vince” and making new music. Her new hit single, “Love & War” is another step toward Tamar’s newly revived singing career, though a few of her sisters complained that she’s become quite distant since marching to her own drum.
But Toni has also taken a new direction in her career, scoring her first lead role in a movie.
During the season fans will witness first hand as Trina and Gabe attempt to put their past in the past and move forward to a more health and productive future.
The new season of “Braxton Family Values” premieres this Thursday, March 14, at 9pm E/P on WEtv.
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Queen Latifah Moved By Her Own ‘Bessie’ Performance: I ‘Made Myself Cry’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here