*This Thursdays, the singing divas are back in action for season three of WEtv’s hit reality series, “Braxton Family Values.”
It’s going to be more drama, more tears, more laughs and more music.
The season opens with the Toni, Trina, Traci and Towanda vacationing in Italy and experiencing the country’s glorious culture and flavors.
In the meantime, Tamar’s been busy doing her own thing on “Tamar & Vince” and making new music. Her new hit single, “Love & War” is another step toward Tamar’s newly revived singing career, though a few of her sisters complained that she’s become quite distant since marching to her own drum.
But Toni has also taken a new direction in her career, scoring her first lead role in a movie.
During the season fans will witness first hand as Trina and Gabe attempt to put their past in the past and move forward to a more health and productive future.
The new season of “Braxton Family Values” premieres this Thursday, March 14, at 9pm E/P on WEtv.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here