*This Thursdays, the singing divas are back in action for season three of WEtv’s hit reality series, “Braxton Family Values.”
It’s going to be more drama, more tears, more laughs and more music.
The season opens with the Toni, Trina, Traci and Towanda vacationing in Italy and experiencing the country’s glorious culture and flavors.
In the meantime, Tamar’s been busy doing her own thing on “Tamar & Vince” and making new music. Her new hit single, “Love & War” is another step toward Tamar’s newly revived singing career, though a few of her sisters complained that she’s become quite distant since marching to her own drum.
But Toni has also taken a new direction in her career, scoring her first lead role in a movie.
During the season fans will witness first hand as Trina and Gabe attempt to put their past in the past and move forward to a more health and productive future.
The new season of “Braxton Family Values” premieres this Thursday, March 14, at 9pm E/P on WEtv.
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here