*Towanda Braxton seems to be pushed to the side quite often among her sisters. But during a visit to Power 105, she had a moment to brag about herself.
The Breakfast club showed a little interest in Towanda, saying not much is known about the ‘other’ sister.
Before she could even get started, Tamar interrupted with “Towanda definitely got her groove back.”
So she’s got a man?
“I’m gonna tell you who he is,” said Towanda. “You’re gonna see him on Thursday night at 9 p.m. on WEtv.”
“A lot of things are going to unfold, I don’t want to give out any secrets just yet, but something BIG is going to happen.”
As usual, the girls joked and did what they do best, clown each other. But it was apparent that they seem to be getting along a lot better than before.
“We’re always beefing. That’s what sisters do,” Towanda said. “She’s just the baby, so we kind of give her a lot of passes because she’s been the baby.”
She added, “I think now, for season 3, we’re creating boundaries. Like, ‘Ok, Tamar, even though you’re the baby…come on now.’”
“We’re tyring to keep our sisterhood at a point where we can communicate and still have fun,” Tamar added.
The new season of “Braxton Family Values” debuted Thursday night at 9pm
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here