*Towanda Braxton seems to be pushed to the side quite often among her sisters. But during a visit to Power 105, she had a moment to brag about herself.
The Breakfast club showed a little interest in Towanda, saying not much is known about the ‘other’ sister.
Before she could even get started, Tamar interrupted with “Towanda definitely got her groove back.”
So she’s got a man?
“I’m gonna tell you who he is,” said Towanda. “You’re gonna see him on Thursday night at 9 p.m. on WEtv.”
“A lot of things are going to unfold, I don’t want to give out any secrets just yet, but something BIG is going to happen.”
As usual, the girls joked and did what they do best, clown each other. But it was apparent that they seem to be getting along a lot better than before.
“We’re always beefing. That’s what sisters do,” Towanda said. “She’s just the baby, so we kind of give her a lot of passes because she’s been the baby.”
She added, “I think now, for season 3, we’re creating boundaries. Like, ‘Ok, Tamar, even though you’re the baby…come on now.’”
“We’re tyring to keep our sisterhood at a point where we can communicate and still have fun,” Tamar added.
The new season of “Braxton Family Values” debuted Thursday night at 9pm
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here