*Towanda Braxton seems to be pushed to the side quite often among her sisters. But during a visit to Power 105, she had a moment to brag about herself.
The Breakfast club showed a little interest in Towanda, saying not much is known about the ‘other’ sister.
Before she could even get started, Tamar interrupted with “Towanda definitely got her groove back.”
So she’s got a man?
“I’m gonna tell you who he is,” said Towanda. “You’re gonna see him on Thursday night at 9 p.m. on WEtv.”
“A lot of things are going to unfold, I don’t want to give out any secrets just yet, but something BIG is going to happen.”
As usual, the girls joked and did what they do best, clown each other. But it was apparent that they seem to be getting along a lot better than before.
“We’re always beefing. That’s what sisters do,” Towanda said. “She’s just the baby, so we kind of give her a lot of passes because she’s been the baby.”
She added, “I think now, for season 3, we’re creating boundaries. Like, ‘Ok, Tamar, even though you’re the baby…come on now.’”
“We’re tyring to keep our sisterhood at a point where we can communicate and still have fun,” Tamar added.
The new season of “Braxton Family Values” debuted Thursday night at 9pm
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyonce's 'Formation': How Being 'Unapologetically Black' Can Empower Black Women
- Stars Come Out for TV One's New Series 'Here We Go Again' in Atlanta (Pics)
- Overbrook Entertainment (Will Smith's Co.) 'Lacks Diversity' (Watch)
- The Socialist's Journal: The Problem for Democrats
- Ex-NFLer Bill Romanowski Calls Cam Newton ‘Boy’ in Racist Rant, Later Apologizes
- Breaking Down America's Wealth in Black and White
- Ciara Files to Sue Future for $15 Million
- New Reports Puts When and How Much Porn Americans Watch on Blast
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here