*Towanda Braxton seems to be pushed to the side quite often among her sisters. But during a visit to Power 105, she had a moment to brag about herself.
The Breakfast club showed a little interest in Towanda, saying not much is known about the ‘other’ sister.
Before she could even get started, Tamar interrupted with “Towanda definitely got her groove back.”
So she’s got a man?
“I’m gonna tell you who he is,” said Towanda. “You’re gonna see him on Thursday night at 9 p.m. on WEtv.”
“A lot of things are going to unfold, I don’t want to give out any secrets just yet, but something BIG is going to happen.”
As usual, the girls joked and did what they do best, clown each other. But it was apparent that they seem to be getting along a lot better than before.
“We’re always beefing. That’s what sisters do,” Towanda said. “She’s just the baby, so we kind of give her a lot of passes because she’s been the baby.”
She added, “I think now, for season 3, we’re creating boundaries. Like, ‘Ok, Tamar, even though you’re the baby…come on now.’”
“We’re tyring to keep our sisterhood at a point where we can communicate and still have fun,” Tamar added.
The new season of “Braxton Family Values” debuted Thursday night at 9pm
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Who Knew?! Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger King Restaurants
- Ex-NFLer Simeon Rice Brings Thriller 'Unsullied' to Screens Nationally
- Uncle Luke Says Rappers 'Wasn't Wifin' Hoes' Before Kanye
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Flanagan’s Family Releases Statement in Aftermath of Virginia Shooting (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here