Honorees will be recognized at a special reception and program held June 19,2013 in Southern California .
To be considered for an award, nominees should be outstanding, distinctive and dedicated living individuals or organizations performing exceptional and impactful work. Their noteworthy accomplishments should provide positive outcomes in their community and beyond.
A minimum of three honorees will be selected from each of the following categories:
Community – An individual whose deeds have benefitted the lives of others in their community.
Education – An individual who works or volunteers in an educational setting for the benefit of others, including teachers, students, parents of students, and the public.
Military – An individual demonstrating dedication and commitment to our country through past or present military service.
Youth -Young people (ages 17 and under) who have demonstrated an exemplary commitment to their school, neighborhood or community.
Organization -A non-profit organization whose work positively impacts many lives in the community it serves.
All nominations must be completed and postmarked or received by email no later than April29, 2013 in order to be considered by the Board of Judges. Recipients will be notified by May 22, 2013.
•Submit the name. address, and telephone number of both your nominee and yourself as the nominator.
•Please indicate which category (community, education, military, youth or organization) for which you are submitting a nomination.
•Write a brief (500 words or less) compelling summary describing what distinguishes your nominee as an individual and/or organization including information
that highlights how the nominee’s actions benefit the lives of others.
•Recipients must be present at the program on June 79th.(Military personnel on active deployment may appoint a representative).
Mail Applications to:
Ford Motor Company World Headquarters
Atten: Najah Woods, One American Road – 212 ES
Nominations can also be emailed to: [email protected]
Made possible by a grant from Ford Motor Company Fund, Ford Freedom Unsung salutes and honors those who have positively impacted communities and whose achievements serve to enlighten and inspire others. Awards are presented to individuals in the areas of community, education, military and youth. There is one award category for an outstanding organization.
Honorees in each category are selected based on outstanding accomplishment including unique and valiant acts that positively impact lives in their immediate or widespread community.Their adions affect many and impart triumphant outcomes.
ESP Public Relations
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Derek Fisher Vacations with Matt Barnes Ex Gloria Govan After Knicks Boot
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Gave ‘B*tch’ Lyric Her Blessing
- Nick Cannon and Stevie J Deny Acrimony During ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Taping
- $188 Million Powerball Winner, Marie Holmes, Allegedly Being Sued by Local Pastor
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Lamar Odom's First Public Appearance is Kanye’s 'Yeezy Season 3' Show
- Va. Parents Mad As Heck Over White Guilt Video About 'Unequal Opportunity'
- TrOyMan: Back Again with New EP & Single
- 'RACE' Kicks Off NBA All Star Weekend 2016 with Red Carpet Screening (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Camp Reacts to Kanye West Lyric, ‘I Made That B*tch Famous’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here