*R&B icon Chaka Khan turned the big 6-0 over the weekend and celebrated with a star-studded birthday bash in Hollywood.
Natalie Cole, Anita Baker and David Foster were at LA’s Yamashiro restaurant on Thursday to help Chaka celebrate the milestone. Her actual birthday fell on Saturday, March 23.
The event also marked her 40-year career in music, and Khan admitted to CBS she was stunned with how fast the decades have flown.
“I don’t know where the time went. I have no idea,” she said. “It doesn’t feel like 40 years! This is fabulous, but it really hasn’t hit me yet.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here