*R&B icon Chaka Khan turned the big 6-0 over the weekend and celebrated with a star-studded birthday bash in Hollywood.
Natalie Cole, Anita Baker and David Foster were at LA’s Yamashiro restaurant on Thursday to help Chaka celebrate the milestone. Her actual birthday fell on Saturday, March 23.
The event also marked her 40-year career in music, and Khan admitted to CBS she was stunned with how fast the decades have flown.
“I don’t know where the time went. I have no idea,” she said. “It doesn’t feel like 40 years! This is fabulous, but it really hasn’t hit me yet.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here