*R&B icon Chaka Khan turned the big 6-0 over the weekend and celebrated with a star-studded birthday bash in Hollywood.
Natalie Cole, Anita Baker and David Foster were at LA’s Yamashiro restaurant on Thursday to help Chaka celebrate the milestone. Her actual birthday fell on Saturday, March 23.
The event also marked her 40-year career in music, and Khan admitted to CBS she was stunned with how fast the decades have flown.
“I don’t know where the time went. I have no idea,” she said. “It doesn’t feel like 40 years! This is fabulous, but it really hasn’t hit me yet.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Flavor Flav to Face Vegas Judge in DUI Case
- TV One's 'News Now' Devotes Show to NAACP Image Awards
- Derek Fisher Fired As Head Coach of the Knicks
- Claudia Jordan on Jealous 'The Next :15' Cast & Calling Black Women 'Monkeys' [EUR Exclusive]
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Secret Chapter 13 Filing Puts Tyga in Bankrupt Mode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here