*R&B icon Chaka Khan turned the big 6-0 over the weekend and celebrated with a star-studded birthday bash in Hollywood.
Natalie Cole, Anita Baker and David Foster were at LA’s Yamashiro restaurant on Thursday to help Chaka celebrate the milestone. Her actual birthday fell on Saturday, March 23.
The event also marked her 40-year career in music, and Khan admitted to CBS she was stunned with how fast the decades have flown.
“I don’t know where the time went. I have no idea,” she said. “It doesn’t feel like 40 years! This is fabulous, but it really hasn’t hit me yet.”
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here