The basketball player is being charged with aggravated assault, criminal damage, and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.
She was arrested following an argument with basketball peer and ex-girlfriend, Tulsa Shock’s Jennifer Lacy.
Allegedly Holdsclaw smashed Lacy’s car window and then shot at it. No one was hurt.
Her attorney says the two actually maintain a civil friendship now, so he believes there will be a favorable resolution at the end of the process.
“Sometimes charges get made that exceed the scope of the actual events,” Attny. Edward Garland said, adding that he and his client plan to resolve the case without it going to trial.
Holdsclaw is out on $100,000 bond.
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Crazy Mom who Killed Her Kids: 'I'd Do it Again!' (Disturbing Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here