The basketball player is being charged with aggravated assault, criminal damage, and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.
She was arrested following an argument with basketball peer and ex-girlfriend, Tulsa Shock’s Jennifer Lacy.
Allegedly Holdsclaw smashed Lacy’s car window and then shot at it. No one was hurt.
Her attorney says the two actually maintain a civil friendship now, so he believes there will be a favorable resolution at the end of the process.
“Sometimes charges get made that exceed the scope of the actual events,” Attny. Edward Garland said, adding that he and his client plan to resolve the case without it going to trial.
Holdsclaw is out on $100,000 bond.
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Lee Daniels, L.A. Reid to Speak at Mariah Carey’s Hollywood Star Ceremony
- Chicago Police Tow Car With Deceased Bodies Inside...Public Raises Hell! (Watch)
- Cops Kept Rihanna from Performing Free Freddie Gray Concert
- Steven Ivory: GOP and Trump—Pot, Meet Kettle
- Report: Whitney Decides Where Fortune Goes; Bobby Screwed
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here