The basketball player is being charged with aggravated assault, criminal damage, and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.
She was arrested following an argument with basketball peer and ex-girlfriend, Tulsa Shock’s Jennifer Lacy.
Allegedly Holdsclaw smashed Lacy’s car window and then shot at it. No one was hurt.
Her attorney says the two actually maintain a civil friendship now, so he believes there will be a favorable resolution at the end of the process.
“Sometimes charges get made that exceed the scope of the actual events,” Attny. Edward Garland said, adding that he and his client plan to resolve the case without it going to trial.
Holdsclaw is out on $100,000 bond.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- DMX Hospitalized After Discovered Unconscious at Hotel
- Red Lobster Sales and Social Media Soar Since Beyonce’s ‘Formation’
- EUR Celebrates Black History Month - From AFRICAN SKETCHBOOK to OUR ROOTS
- What?! All Traces of Rapist-Cop Daniel Holtzclaw Gone from Database
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here