The basketball player is being charged with aggravated assault, criminal damage, and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.
She was arrested following an argument with basketball peer and ex-girlfriend, Tulsa Shock’s Jennifer Lacy.
Allegedly Holdsclaw smashed Lacy’s car window and then shot at it. No one was hurt.
Her attorney says the two actually maintain a civil friendship now, so he believes there will be a favorable resolution at the end of the process.
“Sometimes charges get made that exceed the scope of the actual events,” Attny. Edward Garland said, adding that he and his client plan to resolve the case without it going to trial.
Holdsclaw is out on $100,000 bond.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here