The basketball player is being charged with aggravated assault, criminal damage, and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.
She was arrested following an argument with basketball peer and ex-girlfriend, Tulsa Shock’s Jennifer Lacy.
Allegedly Holdsclaw smashed Lacy’s car window and then shot at it. No one was hurt.
Her attorney says the two actually maintain a civil friendship now, so he believes there will be a favorable resolution at the end of the process.
“Sometimes charges get made that exceed the scope of the actual events,” Attny. Edward Garland said, adding that he and his client plan to resolve the case without it going to trial.
Holdsclaw is out on $100,000 bond.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Janet Jackson, Husband Spotted at Paris Fashion Week
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Health: You Could Possibly Have A Hidden Illness if Any of These Symptoms Show Up
- 27 Bill Cosby Accusers Set for NBC ‘Dateline’ Special (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Taps Husband Vince for Emotional 'DWTS' Routine (Watch)
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here