*Before last night’s blowup at a parking valet in LA, Chris Brown reportedly got into an altercation with his friend and bodyguard Big Pat aboard their private plane, which had stopped to refuel in Bermuda.
An airport worker tells the Bermuda Sun, “I’m not sure of the details of what happened on the plane but his plane came in, got serviced and everything was finishing and they were getting ready to leave. Then there was a stall.”
According to the paper, Brown’s bodyguard (or “security guard”) then exited the plane, followed by Brown and another man.
“They had to come inside to customs,” the source continued. “The security guard came inside [an airport building] and said he wasn’t getting back on the plane,” because of some sort of incident he had with Rihanna’s man.
“Chris went back through customs and the plane left at about 2:20 p.m.,” the source said.
After the reported spat, Big Pat reportedly a flight back to JFK airport.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Moniece Slaughter to Tank: 'You're Disgusting' for Shameful 'Stalker' Story [EUR Exclusive]
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Oprah Winfrey Set for First-ever Appearance at 2016 Essence Festival
- Steven Ivory: Farewell to P-Funk’s Bernie Worrell
- Wimbledon: Venus Williams, Madison Keys Advance to 3rd Round; Sloane Stephens Reaches Rain-Delayed 2nd
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here