*Before last night’s blowup at a parking valet in LA, Chris Brown reportedly got into an altercation with his friend and bodyguard Big Pat aboard their private plane, which had stopped to refuel in Bermuda.
An airport worker tells the Bermuda Sun, “I’m not sure of the details of what happened on the plane but his plane came in, got serviced and everything was finishing and they were getting ready to leave. Then there was a stall.”
According to the paper, Brown’s bodyguard (or “security guard”) then exited the plane, followed by Brown and another man.
“They had to come inside to customs,” the source continued. “The security guard came inside [an airport building] and said he wasn’t getting back on the plane,” because of some sort of incident he had with Rihanna’s man.
“Chris went back through customs and the plane left at about 2:20 p.m.,” the source said.
After the reported spat, Big Pat reportedly a flight back to JFK airport.
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here