*Before last night’s blowup at a parking valet in LA, Chris Brown reportedly got into an altercation with his friend and bodyguard Big Pat aboard their private plane, which had stopped to refuel in Bermuda.
An airport worker tells the Bermuda Sun, “I’m not sure of the details of what happened on the plane but his plane came in, got serviced and everything was finishing and they were getting ready to leave. Then there was a stall.”
According to the paper, Brown’s bodyguard (or “security guard”) then exited the plane, followed by Brown and another man.
“They had to come inside to customs,” the source continued. “The security guard came inside [an airport building] and said he wasn’t getting back on the plane,” because of some sort of incident he had with Rihanna’s man.
“Chris went back through customs and the plane left at about 2:20 p.m.,” the source said.
After the reported spat, Big Pat reportedly a flight back to JFK airport.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here