*Before last night’s blowup at a parking valet in LA, Chris Brown reportedly got into an altercation with his friend and bodyguard Big Pat aboard their private plane, which had stopped to refuel in Bermuda.
An airport worker tells the Bermuda Sun, “I’m not sure of the details of what happened on the plane but his plane came in, got serviced and everything was finishing and they were getting ready to leave. Then there was a stall.”
According to the paper, Brown’s bodyguard (or “security guard”) then exited the plane, followed by Brown and another man.
“They had to come inside to customs,” the source continued. “The security guard came inside [an airport building] and said he wasn’t getting back on the plane,” because of some sort of incident he had with Rihanna’s man.
“Chris went back through customs and the plane left at about 2:20 p.m.,” the source said.
After the reported spat, Big Pat reportedly a flight back to JFK airport.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here