*Before last night’s blowup at a parking valet in LA, Chris Brown reportedly got into an altercation with his friend and bodyguard Big Pat aboard their private plane, which had stopped to refuel in Bermuda.
An airport worker tells the Bermuda Sun, “I’m not sure of the details of what happened on the plane but his plane came in, got serviced and everything was finishing and they were getting ready to leave. Then there was a stall.”
According to the paper, Brown’s bodyguard (or “security guard”) then exited the plane, followed by Brown and another man.
“They had to come inside to customs,” the source continued. “The security guard came inside [an airport building] and said he wasn’t getting back on the plane,” because of some sort of incident he had with Rihanna’s man.
“Chris went back through customs and the plane left at about 2:20 p.m.,” the source said.
After the reported spat, Big Pat reportedly a flight back to JFK airport.
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here