*Chris Brown was a guest on Ryan Seacrest’s radio show today and spoke about several of his recent headline-making activities, including an incident with a parking valet earlier this month.
As previously reported, Brown blew up at the attendant outside of Pinz bowling alley in Studio City, claiming the man overcharged him.
Although the parking fee was $10, Brown explained to Seacrest that he gave the attendant $100 to look after his car and another vehicle when they pulled up together – and the cameras didn’t catch that.
“I can elaborate on the situation,” he said. “By all means, I’m a great tipper. Ten dollars is not a problem… but before we went in, I gave the man $100 dollars. We had two cars. It’s five dollar parking. Ok, do the math.
“When we came out he was like, ‘You know what? We need $20 for each car’. And I said, ‘Sir, I just gave you $100’. So he was like, ‘No, no we need $10’. So he was just going around trying to see if he could get more money and I was like, ‘No!’ By that time it was a situation.”
Brown said from now on, he’ll just ask his bodyguards to pick up his keys from the valet: “I’ve got to just shut up and be like, ‘Security go get the keys! I’ll be by the car’.”
Breezy also spoke about his reunion with Rihanna, insisting he deserves a second chance after beating her in 2009.
“I just tried my best to be the best man I could be over the years and just show her how remorseful and sorry I was for the incident and that that time was probably the worst part of my life,” he said. “Being that she has (forgiven me) and she’s a wonderful person I’m eternally grateful and thankful.”
Brown continued: “It’s still like we’re kids. I try not to be too grown and be like, ‘Let’s have candlelight dinner every night’. I try to make sure everything is fun. It has to be fun and it has to be genuine.”
The singer insists he’s a different man than the one who assaulted Rihanna in a rented Lamborghini: “Being at that young age, I can tell you I was arrogant and definitely hotheaded. Everybody has a temper, but for me it was not knowing how to control it when I thought I had the world in my hands.”
Listen to more of the interview below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here