*Despite what those grudge holding critics may say, Chris Brown has a softer side to him.
Wednesday the singer showed off his mural painting skills. Through his org, Symphonic Love Foundation, he and rising star Romeo Britto worked together to raise money for Best Buddies International, volunteer program that establishes one-on-one friendships and leadership programs for those with developmental disabilities.
Chris and a few kids from Best Buddies worked together to create a graffiti mural.
“They inspired each other. After they painted the mural to auction for Best Buddies, Chris and Britto went outside to paint the wall at the entrance to Britto’s studio,” a source said, according to Hollywood Life. “It’s amazing to see the different styles and process of the two artists come together into this incredible piece of work. Everyone got along great and was excited to be a part of this. The Best Buddies kids were so excited!”
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here