So what’s up with that you say? Well, despite the fact that she’s now a woman of the cloth and suffered the tragedy of losing her fiancé, Michael Clarke Duncan, a lot of folks still don’t like her. Just ask La Toya Jackson. No, wait, just ask Claudia Jordan.
You see, Claudia and Omarosa used to be friends, but had a falling out after Michael Clarke Duncan’s funeral.
Apparently, Omarosa didn’t like the fact that Claudia had posted a picture on Instagram from her fiancé Michael Clarke Duncan’s funaral as she laid him to rest. Claudia, however, feels that was a minor offense if it was one at all because the picture she posted was in tribute to the Green Mile actor.
“This woman had a red carpet at her fiance’s funeral, I think that’s a little bit more despicable. She was doing press at the funeral. How upset were you?” Claudia told Wendy, stating that Omarosa shouldn’t have had any problem with people taking pictures at Michael’s memorial. “There was a photographer by the body, so please . This is the first time I heard that she was upset about this”
Claudia also tells Wendy why she didn’t take Omarosa into the boardroom with her on “All-Star Celebrity Apprentice.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here