Next up is the remake of Fancois Trauffaut’s 1977 film, “The Man Who Loved Women.”
But it’s not going to be an updated version like most other remakes. The writers decided to move the story from it’s Paris location to Buenos Aires, where Marc Guiness, who will be played by rapper Common, is inspired to compose a memoir of his myriad of relationships throughout his life.
Directed by first-time feature director J. Kevin Swain, the film’s leading ladies could range from Alicia Keys, Taraji P. Henson, Kerry Washington, Frida Pinto, and Eva Marcelle.
Critics say Common as the lead role isn’t a bad choice at all, being that he’s been dominating in his FX western series, “Hell on Wheels.” And a remake isn’t a bad idea either, given the original film was lacking a little substance.
Hopefully it will be a great hit.
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here