Next up is the remake of Fancois Trauffaut’s 1977 film, “The Man Who Loved Women.”
But it’s not going to be an updated version like most other remakes. The writers decided to move the story from it’s Paris location to Buenos Aires, where Marc Guiness, who will be played by rapper Common, is inspired to compose a memoir of his myriad of relationships throughout his life.
Directed by first-time feature director J. Kevin Swain, the film’s leading ladies could range from Alicia Keys, Taraji P. Henson, Kerry Washington, Frida Pinto, and Eva Marcelle.
Critics say Common as the lead role isn’t a bad choice at all, being that he’s been dominating in his FX western series, “Hell on Wheels.” And a remake isn’t a bad idea either, given the original film was lacking a little substance.
Hopefully it will be a great hit.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here