Next up is the remake of Fancois Trauffaut’s 1977 film, “The Man Who Loved Women.”
But it’s not going to be an updated version like most other remakes. The writers decided to move the story from it’s Paris location to Buenos Aires, where Marc Guiness, who will be played by rapper Common, is inspired to compose a memoir of his myriad of relationships throughout his life.
Directed by first-time feature director J. Kevin Swain, the film’s leading ladies could range from Alicia Keys, Taraji P. Henson, Kerry Washington, Frida Pinto, and Eva Marcelle.
Critics say Common as the lead role isn’t a bad choice at all, being that he’s been dominating in his FX western series, “Hell on Wheels.” And a remake isn’t a bad idea either, given the original film was lacking a little substance.
Hopefully it will be a great hit.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th B-day and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here