*It’s no secret after Tuesday night’s brawl between Joe Budden and Consequence that the two are not very fond of each other.
It was confirmed by VH1 they got into a real fight during the taping of “Love and Hip Hop’s” reunion show.
According to reports, it all started after Consequence struck Budden during a break. Joe says he was hit from behind and his assailant (Con) ran off. (That’s a punk move).
“Just Smacked The SH– outta @JoeBudden at the #LHHReunion Everybody have a Nice Day…. #QueensAllDay,” Cons wrote on Twitter after the first incident.
Joe was sure to follow up with his side of the story on Twitter soon after.
But his boo thing and reality show co-star Tahiry Jose came to her man’s side and hit Consequence before he ran off.
Joe got on the phone with Hot 97’s Angie Martinez later that night and publicly invited his enemy to the bathroom where the two can ‘talk’ without cameras around.
The details are scant, but things got turned all the way up late that night, so much so the police were called.
“Yo @ItsTheCons u good or nah,” Budden tweeted, showing sarcastic concern after the second incident occurred. “Hope son ight, I was headed home & seen dude talking to police while Jen was crying.. #QueensAllDay tho.”
Con fired back via Twitter saying, “@JoeBudden Y’all hit like bitches #straightlikethat Actually Tahiry hit me harder n—a. I told the Police that I don’t press charges.”
The reunion airs April 8.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here