*Coolio has caused controversy by alleging his appearance on ABC’s “Celebrity Wife Swap” was fake, and he wasn’t in a relationship with the woman who posed as his girlfriend.
The rapper took part in the series with a woman named Mimi, who he claimed to be his longterm partner, and they were rumored to have ended their relationship shortly after taking part in the show with Sugar Ray singer Mark McGrath and his wife Carin.
However, Coolio has now raised doubts about the authenticity of his turn on the show by claiming Mimi wasn’t his girlfriend.
“Listen. It was all set up,” he tells Britain’s Daily Record, “I’m nothing like that (how I was portrayed on the show). I’m not even with Mimi. I never was. She’s a friend of mine.”
Coolio goes on to insist he will never take part in reality TV again, adding, “They tried to make me look bad. I don’t want to do that stuff again. I’m going to concentrate on my music and food shows and a film about my darker days.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here