*Coolio has caused controversy by alleging his appearance on ABC’s “Celebrity Wife Swap” was fake, and he wasn’t in a relationship with the woman who posed as his girlfriend.
The rapper took part in the series with a woman named Mimi, who he claimed to be his longterm partner, and they were rumored to have ended their relationship shortly after taking part in the show with Sugar Ray singer Mark McGrath and his wife Carin.
However, Coolio has now raised doubts about the authenticity of his turn on the show by claiming Mimi wasn’t his girlfriend.
“Listen. It was all set up,” he tells Britain’s Daily Record, “I’m nothing like that (how I was portrayed on the show). I’m not even with Mimi. I never was. She’s a friend of mine.”
Coolio goes on to insist he will never take part in reality TV again, adding, “They tried to make me look bad. I don’t want to do that stuff again. I’m going to concentrate on my music and food shows and a film about my darker days.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Whitney Houston Doc From Kevin Macdonald Gets Estate’s Blessing
- National Enquirer Claims Prince Had AIDS and Was ‘Preparing to Die’
- John Legend Presents the Debut Trailer from 'Southside With You'
- Katt Williams Arrested Again After Alleged Salt-Shaker Attack
- Beyonce: Jay Z Cheated ... But This Timeline Reveals the Truth
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here