*D.L. Hughley stunned the judges on Tuesday night’s edition of “Dancing with the Stars.” He impressed with a much-improved (his specialty) quick step with pro partner Cheryl Burke.
After the dance, he joked with co-host, Brooke Burke-Chavet about he and his partner’s spat during rehearsals saying the pair “were doing our Whitney (Houston) and Bobby (Brown) imitation for a little while.”
NBC’s The Clicker later asked if his reference to the former couple’s relationship was a planned comment or something he did in the moment, he reminded that he’s a comedian.
“Of course, it was spontaneous,” Hughley told The Clicker after taping. “Let’s be realistic — I’m a comedian. Even if I danced the quickstep to perfection, people aren’t ever going to watch me do it (outside of this show). They want me to try hard while I’m here.”
Besides that, his partner was certainly happy to see the improvement.
“D.L. did an amazing job,” Cheryl said. “You can’t even compare his performance from last week. He put so much time into rehearsals and he worked so hard.”
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here