*D.L. Hughley stunned the judges on Tuesday night’s edition of “Dancing with the Stars.” He impressed with a much-improved (his specialty) quick step with pro partner Cheryl Burke.
After the dance, he joked with co-host, Brooke Burke-Chavet about he and his partner’s spat during rehearsals saying the pair “were doing our Whitney (Houston) and Bobby (Brown) imitation for a little while.”
NBC’s The Clicker later asked if his reference to the former couple’s relationship was a planned comment or something he did in the moment, he reminded that he’s a comedian.
“Of course, it was spontaneous,” Hughley told The Clicker after taping. “Let’s be realistic — I’m a comedian. Even if I danced the quickstep to perfection, people aren’t ever going to watch me do it (outside of this show). They want me to try hard while I’m here.”
Besides that, his partner was certainly happy to see the improvement.
“D.L. did an amazing job,” Cheryl said. “You can’t even compare his performance from last week. He put so much time into rehearsals and he worked so hard.”
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here