*D.L. Hughley stunned the judges on Tuesday night’s edition of “Dancing with the Stars.” He impressed with a much-improved (his specialty) quick step with pro partner Cheryl Burke.
After the dance, he joked with co-host, Brooke Burke-Chavet about he and his partner’s spat during rehearsals saying the pair “were doing our Whitney (Houston) and Bobby (Brown) imitation for a little while.”
NBC’s The Clicker later asked if his reference to the former couple’s relationship was a planned comment or something he did in the moment, he reminded that he’s a comedian.
“Of course, it was spontaneous,” Hughley told The Clicker after taping. “Let’s be realistic — I’m a comedian. Even if I danced the quickstep to perfection, people aren’t ever going to watch me do it (outside of this show). They want me to try hard while I’m here.”
Besides that, his partner was certainly happy to see the improvement.
“D.L. did an amazing job,” Cheryl said. “You can’t even compare his performance from last week. He put so much time into rehearsals and he worked so hard.”
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- NBC Fires Donald Trump Over Racist Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bails from BET Awards Over Stage Demotion
- Cameron Turner: More White Folks Need to Listen To Us
- Female EMT 'Fired' for Refusal to Support Baby in Distress (Child Dies)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here