*Lil Wayne’s daughter Reginae Carter and Birdman’s daughter Bria Williams, both 14, will make their literary debut this summer as the co-authors of Paparazzi Princesses.
Released through Birdman’s Cash Money Content imprint under Simon & Schuster, the novel follows two teen girls experiencing the perks and pitfalls of being unintentionally famous. Readers will follow the adventures of Kyla Jones and Promise Walker as they navigate through high school, constant media attention, puppy love, two-faced friends and more.
“There’s no better feeling than watching Bria and Reginae make this dream come true,” states Birdman. “They took an idea, worked extremely hard, and brought it to life. It’s the kind of story that everybody can feel, and it’s only the start of much bigger things for these two wonderful young ladies.”
Adds Lil Wayne: “I’ve got to be honest, it’s inspiring to see what these girls have done. It wasn’t easy, and they did it all by themselves. ‘Proud’ doesn’t even begin to describe how me and the Birdman feel. I can’t wait for everybody else to experience their story.”
Paparazzi Princesses, a collaboration with author Karyn Langhorne Folan, will arrive in stores on June 4.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship
- Former NBAer Delonte West is NOT Homeless - Sugar Babies Are Winning?
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here