*Lil Wayne’s daughter Reginae Carter and Birdman’s daughter Bria Williams, both 14, will make their literary debut this summer as the co-authors of Paparazzi Princesses.
Released through Birdman’s Cash Money Content imprint under Simon & Schuster, the novel follows two teen girls experiencing the perks and pitfalls of being unintentionally famous. Readers will follow the adventures of Kyla Jones and Promise Walker as they navigate through high school, constant media attention, puppy love, two-faced friends and more.
“There’s no better feeling than watching Bria and Reginae make this dream come true,” states Birdman. “They took an idea, worked extremely hard, and brought it to life. It’s the kind of story that everybody can feel, and it’s only the start of much bigger things for these two wonderful young ladies.”
Adds Lil Wayne: “I’ve got to be honest, it’s inspiring to see what these girls have done. It wasn’t easy, and they did it all by themselves. ‘Proud’ doesn’t even begin to describe how me and the Birdman feel. I can’t wait for everybody else to experience their story.”
Paparazzi Princesses, a collaboration with author Karyn Langhorne Folan, will arrive in stores on June 4.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ex-NFLer Bill Romanowski Calls Cam Newton ‘Boy’ in Racist Rant, Later Apologizes
- Breaking Down America's Wealth in Black and White
- Ciara Files to Sue Future for $15 Million
- New Reports Puts When and How Much Porn Americans Watch on Blast
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here