*Lil Wayne’s daughter Reginae Carter and Birdman’s daughter Bria Williams, both 14, will make their literary debut this summer as the co-authors of Paparazzi Princesses.
Released through Birdman’s Cash Money Content imprint under Simon & Schuster, the novel follows two teen girls experiencing the perks and pitfalls of being unintentionally famous. Readers will follow the adventures of Kyla Jones and Promise Walker as they navigate through high school, constant media attention, puppy love, two-faced friends and more.
“There’s no better feeling than watching Bria and Reginae make this dream come true,” states Birdman. “They took an idea, worked extremely hard, and brought it to life. It’s the kind of story that everybody can feel, and it’s only the start of much bigger things for these two wonderful young ladies.”
Adds Lil Wayne: “I’ve got to be honest, it’s inspiring to see what these girls have done. It wasn’t easy, and they did it all by themselves. ‘Proud’ doesn’t even begin to describe how me and the Birdman feel. I can’t wait for everybody else to experience their story.”
Paparazzi Princesses, a collaboration with author Karyn Langhorne Folan, will arrive in stores on June 4.
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here