*Lil Wayne’s daughter Reginae Carter and Birdman’s daughter Bria Williams, both 14, will make their literary debut this summer as the co-authors of Paparazzi Princesses.
Released through Birdman’s Cash Money Content imprint under Simon & Schuster, the novel follows two teen girls experiencing the perks and pitfalls of being unintentionally famous. Readers will follow the adventures of Kyla Jones and Promise Walker as they navigate through high school, constant media attention, puppy love, two-faced friends and more.
“There’s no better feeling than watching Bria and Reginae make this dream come true,” states Birdman. “They took an idea, worked extremely hard, and brought it to life. It’s the kind of story that everybody can feel, and it’s only the start of much bigger things for these two wonderful young ladies.”
Adds Lil Wayne: “I’ve got to be honest, it’s inspiring to see what these girls have done. It wasn’t easy, and they did it all by themselves. ‘Proud’ doesn’t even begin to describe how me and the Birdman feel. I can’t wait for everybody else to experience their story.”
Paparazzi Princesses, a collaboration with author Karyn Langhorne Folan, will arrive in stores on June 4.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Traci Braxton on 'The Real' to Deny Beef with Tamar (WATCH)
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Miss Robbie Talks Vegan Soul Food, Family Legacy and Being the Best [EUR Exclusive]
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here