*Lil Wayne’s daughter Reginae Carter and Birdman’s daughter Bria Williams, both 14, will make their literary debut this summer as the co-authors of Paparazzi Princesses.
Released through Birdman’s Cash Money Content imprint under Simon & Schuster, the novel follows two teen girls experiencing the perks and pitfalls of being unintentionally famous. Readers will follow the adventures of Kyla Jones and Promise Walker as they navigate through high school, constant media attention, puppy love, two-faced friends and more.
“There’s no better feeling than watching Bria and Reginae make this dream come true,” states Birdman. “They took an idea, worked extremely hard, and brought it to life. It’s the kind of story that everybody can feel, and it’s only the start of much bigger things for these two wonderful young ladies.”
Adds Lil Wayne: “I’ve got to be honest, it’s inspiring to see what these girls have done. It wasn’t easy, and they did it all by themselves. ‘Proud’ doesn’t even begin to describe how me and the Birdman feel. I can’t wait for everybody else to experience their story.”
Paparazzi Princesses, a collaboration with author Karyn Langhorne Folan, will arrive in stores on June 4.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Man Who Read Book at Beyonce Concert Explains; Reveals Title
- Video of Prince’s Emergency Landing in Illinois Released (Watch)
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers, Grace Gealey Share Honeymoon Pics from Europe
- Faith Evans, Eric Benet, Aloe Blacc Added to Prince Tribute in L.A.
- Adele Stops Her Concert to Praise Beyonce; Calls Her ‘Jesus F***ing Christ’ (Watch)
- Why You Suddenly Heard Prince Music on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and ‘Scandal’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Competition With No Hands
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here