And all this time we thought it was a wrestling career that David, also a Harvard trained attorney, really aspired to.
Well, we was wrong! Otunga says acting has always been his dream and you’ll see what he can do in Halle Berry’s new film, “The Call,” which opens March 15.
“Not many people can say in their first film, they shared screen time with an Academy Award winner,” he told “Access Hollywood.”
If you’ve seen the TV spots and/or the trailer, you know “The Call” is about a 911 operator who decides to hunt down a serial killer. Otunga plays Officer Jake Devans. And to prepare for the role, he did ride-alongs with the LAPD for firsthand experience and research. He talks about it in the video interview below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Deion Sanders Pushes Josh Norman’s Buttons Re: Odell Beckham Jr. Incident
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here