And all this time we thought it was a wrestling career that David, also a Harvard trained attorney, really aspired to.
Well, we was wrong! Otunga says acting has always been his dream and you’ll see what he can do in Halle Berry’s new film, “The Call,” which opens March 15.
“Not many people can say in their first film, they shared screen time with an Academy Award winner,” he told “Access Hollywood.”
If you’ve seen the TV spots and/or the trailer, you know “The Call” is about a 911 operator who decides to hunt down a serial killer. Otunga plays Officer Jake Devans. And to prepare for the role, he did ride-alongs with the LAPD for firsthand experience and research. He talks about it in the video interview below.
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here