And all this time we thought it was a wrestling career that David, also a Harvard trained attorney, really aspired to.
Well, we was wrong! Otunga says acting has always been his dream and you’ll see what he can do in Halle Berry’s new film, “The Call,” which opens March 15.
“Not many people can say in their first film, they shared screen time with an Academy Award winner,” he told “Access Hollywood.”
If you’ve seen the TV spots and/or the trailer, you know “The Call” is about a 911 operator who decides to hunt down a serial killer. Otunga plays Officer Jake Devans. And to prepare for the role, he did ride-alongs with the LAPD for firsthand experience and research. He talks about it in the video interview below.
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here