And all this time we thought it was a wrestling career that David, also a Harvard trained attorney, really aspired to.
Well, we was wrong! Otunga says acting has always been his dream and you’ll see what he can do in Halle Berry’s new film, “The Call,” which opens March 15.
“Not many people can say in their first film, they shared screen time with an Academy Award winner,” he told “Access Hollywood.”
If you’ve seen the TV spots and/or the trailer, you know “The Call” is about a 911 operator who decides to hunt down a serial killer. Otunga plays Officer Jake Devans. And to prepare for the role, he did ride-alongs with the LAPD for firsthand experience and research. He talks about it in the video interview below.
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here