*Remember our recent story about Deelishis who denied that she beaten up by a bunch of angry strippers?
Turns out the big bootied model and reality TV show star was telling the truth, but what she didn’t say was that she was assaulted by her estranged husband, Orlando Gordon.
The 35-year-old Detroit area (Farmington Hills) resident posted a message on her social network site saying she tripped on icy stairs while wearing expensive designer shoes.
“I am fine & will be even better in a few days!” she wrote.
That’s not exactly the truth, because according to federal court records, Deelishis – whose real name is Chandra London Davis – was injured jumping out of a second story window Sunday in Farmington Hills after being assaulted by Franklin resident Orlando Gordon.
Here’s what the Detroit News is reporting:
Gordon was free on bond and awaiting trial in federal court at the time of the alleged incident.
He was indicted in January 2012 along with more than a dozen others and accused of participating in a drug-trafficking operation involving thousands of pounds of cocaine and marijuana.
Prosecutors asked a federal judge Thursday to revoke Gordon’s bond due, in part, to the alleged assault. U.S. District Judge Sean Cox will consider the request March 12.
Court records and a police report portray a violent incident Sunday at the reality show star’s home on Muer Cove north of 13 Mile, where Deelishis lives with her two daughters.
At 4:20 a.m., Gordon smashed through the front door and struck Deelishis in the face, according to court records.
Deelishis, who had been sleeping in her daughter’s bedroom, ran to her bedroom, where her friend was asleep.
The friend? Michael Blackson, a popular stand-up comic known as the African King of Comedy.
Gordon chased the comic and hit him in the face, according to court records.
Deelishis, meanwhile, locked the bedroom door. Gordon tried to get in, prompting Deelishis to rip open the window screen and jump to the ground, according to police.
“Davis was in a lot of pain from her right wrist,” police said. “Davis also had blood on her right hand.”
She was taken to Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital, police said.
The Detroit News report also says Gordon is scheduled to stand trial April 9. He is accused of heading a large-scale drug ring with a second man, Wendell Tobias, of Detroit.
During a prolonged investigation, federal drug agents have seized more than $1 million in cash, classic cars and more than $130,000 in jewelry — including Deelishis’ engagement ring and Rolex watch.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Miss Robbie Talks Vegan Soul Food, Family Legacy and Being the Best [EUR Exclusive]
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Donald Trump
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here