The two battled it out for what seemed like ages over property and divorce settlements. But their kids’ future dwellings are at stake, now.
According to NBC 5 News, Pilar expressed her love for her children in front of a 12-person jury.
”I love my babies. I’ve done everything for them and with them and anything to keep them happy and doing very well in all they do. I’m mommy.”
Deion told the court his children have the liberty to go between homes as they please.
“I have my boys on a daily basis. My daughter’s with me all the time. They go back and forth whenever they want, that’s the way I am. If you want to spend time with your mom, let’s do it.”
He also mentioned that while he’s still able to communicate with his former wife, Carolyn Sanders, he hasn’t been able to establish the same line with Pilar, who doesn’t call or text.
For more on the Sanders divorce case, watch this NBC5 report:
View more videos at: http://nbcdfw.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here