*Deion Sanders came out the victor after a heated child custody battle against his estranged wife, Pilar Sanders.
The former NFL player will maintain full custody of their two boys, 11 and 13, while they share custody of their 9-year-old daughter.
According to court documents, Deion will make all the major decisions for the boys’ lives, including education and health, while sharing responsibility for their daughter.
“I’m thankful; I’m elated. In any war, there will be casualties, but I didn’t want the casualties in this case to be my kids,” Deion celebrated.
Pilar told the press she was “flabbergasted” after hearing the jury’s decision at the end of the one-week trial.
The former couple will maintain residence in north Texas for their children. Pilar’s attorney is considering an appeal.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- MC Lyte: Fetty Wap is Hip Hop’s Most Feminist Rapper (Watch)
- Cynthia Robinson of Sly and the Family Stone Dies at 69
- Woman Admits She Was 'Angry at Life' When She Stabbed Stranger in Store to Death ... WTF?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here