*Deion Sanders came out the victor after a heated child custody battle against his estranged wife, Pilar Sanders.
The former NFL player will maintain full custody of their two boys, 11 and 13, while they share custody of their 9-year-old daughter.
According to court documents, Deion will make all the major decisions for the boys’ lives, including education and health, while sharing responsibility for their daughter.
“I’m thankful; I’m elated. In any war, there will be casualties, but I didn’t want the casualties in this case to be my kids,” Deion celebrated.
Pilar told the press she was “flabbergasted” after hearing the jury’s decision at the end of the one-week trial.
The former couple will maintain residence in north Texas for their children. Pilar’s attorney is considering an appeal.
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here