*Deion Sanders came out the victor after a heated child custody battle against his estranged wife, Pilar Sanders.
The former NFL player will maintain full custody of their two boys, 11 and 13, while they share custody of their 9-year-old daughter.
According to court documents, Deion will make all the major decisions for the boys’ lives, including education and health, while sharing responsibility for their daughter.
“I’m thankful; I’m elated. In any war, there will be casualties, but I didn’t want the casualties in this case to be my kids,” Deion celebrated.
Pilar told the press she was “flabbergasted” after hearing the jury’s decision at the end of the one-week trial.
The former couple will maintain residence in north Texas for their children. Pilar’s attorney is considering an appeal.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Damon Dash’s Son "Boogie" Arrested for DUI
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here