*Deion Sanders came out the victor after a heated child custody battle against his estranged wife, Pilar Sanders.
The former NFL player will maintain full custody of their two boys, 11 and 13, while they share custody of their 9-year-old daughter.
According to court documents, Deion will make all the major decisions for the boys’ lives, including education and health, while sharing responsibility for their daughter.
“I’m thankful; I’m elated. In any war, there will be casualties, but I didn’t want the casualties in this case to be my kids,” Deion celebrated.
Pilar told the press she was “flabbergasted” after hearing the jury’s decision at the end of the one-week trial.
The former couple will maintain residence in north Texas for their children. Pilar’s attorney is considering an appeal.
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here