*In recent times, there aren’t many people that can say they have had a job more than five years. The days of having jobs more than half your life is a thing of the past.
Captain Calvin “Cal” Flanigan is a member of the elite club of individuals that can say that they’ve had their job nearly 50 years.
As soon as Captain Cal turned 65, at midnight on Friday, he went into mandatory retirement after 45 years of service. But, his accomplishment has even more significance because he has never missed a day of work during that time, according to Fox 5 Atlanta.
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here