*In recent times, there aren’t many people that can say they have had a job more than five years. The days of having jobs more than half your life is a thing of the past.
Captain Calvin “Cal” Flanigan is a member of the elite club of individuals that can say that they’ve had their job nearly 50 years.
As soon as Captain Cal turned 65, at midnight on Friday, he went into mandatory retirement after 45 years of service. But, his accomplishment has even more significance because he has never missed a day of work during that time, according to Fox 5 Atlanta.
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here