*Derek Luke has landed a co-starring role opposite Jason Lee in the CBS drama pilot “Second Sight,” according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Based on the British series, the story is described as a gothic psychological thriller about Det. Ross Tanner (Lee), the lead detective with the New Orleans Police Department who is suddenly is afflicted with an autoimmune virus that causes hallucinations reflective of his subconscious. He discovers that catching a killer depends as much on insight as eyesight.
Luke will play Det. Paul Giroux, a new member of Tanner’s team, who is after Tanner’s job. Giroux is somewhat self-consciously hip, full of himself and consistently oversteps. He comes across as an eager-beaver know-it-all, trying to assert an authority that he hasn’t earned and doesn’t yet possess.
Kim Dickens, Erik Jensen and Madison Moellers co-star. “Homeland’s” Michael Cuesta will pen the drama alongside his brother, Gerald Cuesta.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here