*Derek Luke has landed a co-starring role opposite Jason Lee in the CBS drama pilot “Second Sight,” according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Based on the British series, the story is described as a gothic psychological thriller about Det. Ross Tanner (Lee), the lead detective with the New Orleans Police Department who is suddenly is afflicted with an autoimmune virus that causes hallucinations reflective of his subconscious. He discovers that catching a killer depends as much on insight as eyesight.
Luke will play Det. Paul Giroux, a new member of Tanner’s team, who is after Tanner’s job. Giroux is somewhat self-consciously hip, full of himself and consistently oversteps. He comes across as an eager-beaver know-it-all, trying to assert an authority that he hasn’t earned and doesn’t yet possess.
Kim Dickens, Erik Jensen and Madison Moellers co-star. “Homeland’s” Michael Cuesta will pen the drama alongside his brother, Gerald Cuesta.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here