” … or maybe it was the result of someone else’s prayers? I certainly have! And for many years, I was a Christian skeptic, says Larry Dozier on ChristianPost.com. As you may know, there is religious teaching in Christianity today that does not believe miracles can happen as result of prayer like they did in the first and second centuries. But, I believe that miracles can happen like they did back then; and I have lifestyle that confirms it. Perhaps some day I will write an article about my Top 10 Prayer Miracles, during my 44 years as a Christian. In the mean time, here are some scientific studies providing evidence that prayer does make a difference.”
Read more at the ChristianPost.com.
Follow Brittney on Twitter @BrittneyMWalker
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here