*Kenya Moore appeared to be enjoying herself during the ladies’ trip to Las Vegas. But that was until the past was brought up.
While the ladies of the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” vacationed, Kenya figured it was the best time to confront Phaedra about some things she’s been carrying since the beginning.
Upset that Phaedra alleged the former beauty queen is mentally unstable, Kenya said, “You cut me to the white meat. OK? You did.”
What is she talking about and does anyone really care?
“Is that what you want, Kenya?” Phaedra asked. “You want an apology?”
“No, b*tch! I don’t need an apology from you, Phaedra,” Kenya said. “I don’t need it. Because you’ve already shown me it’s not gonna mean sh*t anyway.”
So what did she really want?
Check out the clip:
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here