*Kenya Moore appeared to be enjoying herself during the ladies’ trip to Las Vegas. But that was until the past was brought up.
While the ladies of the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” vacationed, Kenya figured it was the best time to confront Phaedra about some things she’s been carrying since the beginning.
Upset that Phaedra alleged the former beauty queen is mentally unstable, Kenya said, “You cut me to the white meat. OK? You did.”
What is she talking about and does anyone really care?
“Is that what you want, Kenya?” Phaedra asked. “You want an apology?”
“No, b*tch! I don’t need an apology from you, Phaedra,” Kenya said. “I don’t need it. Because you’ve already shown me it’s not gonna mean sh*t anyway.”
So what did she really want?
Check out the clip:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here