In a recent interview with Dr. Phil, she said when she got to court, things weren’t what she expected.
“I went into that place hoping to get help for my children…but I found judges in the courtroom quoting statistics for Mr. Wade. They would speak about him as if they were introducing the starting lineup for a basketball game.”
Being that her ex had a bit more star power, she felt his story and image were played up in the press while hers was demonized and smothered.
“When you’re able to pay someone that amount a month to plant your stories…,” she said while trailing off.
But the fight for the mother of two isn’t over yet. She recently filed documents, accusing Wade of failing to provide the children with medication for asthma. She wants the court to force Wade to be more attentive.
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here