In a recent interview with Dr. Phil, she said when she got to court, things weren’t what she expected.
“I went into that place hoping to get help for my children…but I found judges in the courtroom quoting statistics for Mr. Wade. They would speak about him as if they were introducing the starting lineup for a basketball game.”
Being that her ex had a bit more star power, she felt his story and image were played up in the press while hers was demonized and smothered.
“When you’re able to pay someone that amount a month to plant your stories…,” she said while trailing off.
But the fight for the mother of two isn’t over yet. She recently filed documents, accusing Wade of failing to provide the children with medication for asthma. She wants the court to force Wade to be more attentive.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here