In a recent interview with Dr. Phil, she said when she got to court, things weren’t what she expected.
“I went into that place hoping to get help for my children…but I found judges in the courtroom quoting statistics for Mr. Wade. They would speak about him as if they were introducing the starting lineup for a basketball game.”
Being that her ex had a bit more star power, she felt his story and image were played up in the press while hers was demonized and smothered.
“When you’re able to pay someone that amount a month to plant your stories…,” she said while trailing off.
But the fight for the mother of two isn’t over yet. She recently filed documents, accusing Wade of failing to provide the children with medication for asthma. She wants the court to force Wade to be more attentive.
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- ‘Compton’ Three-Peats at No. 1; ‘War Room’ Captures Faith-Based Crowd With $11 Mil Debut
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here