*Poor D.L. Hughley.
The comedian attempted a cha cha cha during his first trip to the dance floor on ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars” Monday night, and let’s just say it didn’t go well.
“You terminated the cha cha cha,” said Bruno Tonioli, usually the most forgiving judge on the panel.
“I have some bad news,” added Carrie Ann Inaba. “You’ve got to go back to work and practice a little harder for next week.”
Hughley, always finding the funny, snapped back: “That’s the equivalent of bullying a second grader.”
Len Goodman went to town on D.L., ending a long list of criticisms with, “This! Was! No! Good!”
Watch the debacle below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here