*Poor D.L. Hughley.
The comedian attempted a cha cha cha during his first trip to the dance floor on ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars” Monday night, and let’s just say it didn’t go well.
“You terminated the cha cha cha,” said Bruno Tonioli, usually the most forgiving judge on the panel.
“I have some bad news,” added Carrie Ann Inaba. “You’ve got to go back to work and practice a little harder for next week.”
Hughley, always finding the funny, snapped back: “That’s the equivalent of bullying a second grader.”
Len Goodman went to town on D.L., ending a long list of criticisms with, “This! Was! No! Good!”
Watch the debacle below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here