*Poor D.L. Hughley.
The comedian attempted a cha cha cha during his first trip to the dance floor on ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars” Monday night, and let’s just say it didn’t go well.
“You terminated the cha cha cha,” said Bruno Tonioli, usually the most forgiving judge on the panel.
“I have some bad news,” added Carrie Ann Inaba. “You’ve got to go back to work and practice a little harder for next week.”
Hughley, always finding the funny, snapped back: “That’s the equivalent of bullying a second grader.”
Len Goodman went to town on D.L., ending a long list of criticisms with, “This! Was! No! Good!”
Watch the debacle below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here