*Poor D.L. Hughley.
The comedian attempted a cha cha cha during his first trip to the dance floor on ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars” Monday night, and let’s just say it didn’t go well.
“You terminated the cha cha cha,” said Bruno Tonioli, usually the most forgiving judge on the panel.
“I have some bad news,” added Carrie Ann Inaba. “You’ve got to go back to work and practice a little harder for next week.”
Hughley, always finding the funny, snapped back: “That’s the equivalent of bullying a second grader.”
Len Goodman went to town on D.L., ending a long list of criticisms with, “This! Was! No! Good!”
Watch the debacle below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here