*Poor D.L. Hughley.
The comedian attempted a cha cha cha during his first trip to the dance floor on ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars” Monday night, and let’s just say it didn’t go well.
“You terminated the cha cha cha,” said Bruno Tonioli, usually the most forgiving judge on the panel.
“I have some bad news,” added Carrie Ann Inaba. “You’ve got to go back to work and practice a little harder for next week.”
Hughley, always finding the funny, snapped back: “That’s the equivalent of bullying a second grader.”
Len Goodman went to town on D.L., ending a long list of criticisms with, “This! Was! No! Good!”
Watch the debacle below.
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here