*Recently, some of the worst disasters during family vacations have occurred, but none of them were as uncontrollable and bizarre as the latest tragic incident at a local airport.
According to the Huffington Post, a 300-pound flight information sign at the newly renovated Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport in Birmingham, Alabama, fell on Heather Bresette and three of her five children Friday afternoon, March 22, 2013.
The impact of the sign killed her 10-year-old son, Luke.
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here