*Recently, some of the worst disasters during family vacations have occurred, but none of them were as uncontrollable and bizarre as the latest tragic incident at a local airport.
According to the Huffington Post, a 300-pound flight information sign at the newly renovated Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport in Birmingham, Alabama, fell on Heather Bresette and three of her five children Friday afternoon, March 22, 2013.
The impact of the sign killed her 10-year-old son, Luke.
- 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Statement Includes 7 Cars Valued at Half Mil
- Drake Uses PowerPoint Presentation to Roast Meek Mill in Concert
- Jersey Police Looking for Suspect in Shooting at Big Sean, J. Cole Concert
- WATCH: 'Legend of the Mantamji' Live Action Short
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Put Up with Rude, Race Baiting Questions (WATCH)
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Secret Service Expert 'Outs' Hillary Clinton's Marriage as 'Fake'
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here