*Nicki Minaj went from Paris Hilton to Kim Kardashian when her booty blew up to unimaginable sizes, leaving no question in most minds that she got a butt job. Now there’s speculation she got a nose job, too. But she denies it.
“I’ve never had surgery on my face,” the rapper/singer told “Extra” during a recent sit down. “They’ll see contour and they’ll think you had surgery on your nose. No no no. Look at ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ and you’ll see how you can make your nose look any shape you want.”
Before the skin bleaching rumors get out of hand, she also blames the look of lighter skin on makeup.
“When people see my makeup they think all types of crazy things that I’m doing to my skin, but it’s makeup.”
*Bravo has finally announced a premiere date for Kim Zolciak‘s spin-off! After making a hasty exit from “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” the network has announced that Kim’s new show, “Don’t Be Tardy” debuts April 9 at 9 p.m.
The show will follow Kim as she juggles home renovations, Kroy‘s busy football schedule and a legal battle with her parents over visitation rights with her daughters.
The “Tardy” show will come on right before Kandi Burruss‘s continuing spin-off, “The Kandi Factory.”
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here