*Nicki Minaj went from Paris Hilton to Kim Kardashian when her booty blew up to unimaginable sizes, leaving no question in most minds that she got a butt job. Now there’s speculation she got a nose job, too. But she denies it.
“I’ve never had surgery on my face,” the rapper/singer told “Extra” during a recent sit down. “They’ll see contour and they’ll think you had surgery on your nose. No no no. Look at ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ and you’ll see how you can make your nose look any shape you want.”
Before the skin bleaching rumors get out of hand, she also blames the look of lighter skin on makeup.
“When people see my makeup they think all types of crazy things that I’m doing to my skin, but it’s makeup.”
*Bravo has finally announced a premiere date for Kim Zolciak‘s spin-off! After making a hasty exit from “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” the network has announced that Kim’s new show, “Don’t Be Tardy” debuts April 9 at 9 p.m.
The show will follow Kim as she juggles home renovations, Kroy‘s busy football schedule and a legal battle with her parents over visitation rights with her daughters.
The “Tardy” show will come on right before Kandi Burruss‘s continuing spin-off, “The Kandi Factory.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here