*Evan Ross and Donny Boaz have been cast opposite Keke Palmer, Lil Mama and Drew Sidora in “Crazy, Sexy, Cool: The TLC Story,” VH1‘s biopic of the R&B group TLC.
Ross will play Dallas Austin, the producer of many TLC hits who was romantically involved with Chilli, played by Palmer. Boaz will play the trio’s manager Bill Diggins.
As previously reported, Lil Mama plays Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes and Sidora plays Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins.
Ross and Austin are actually close friends in real life, according to Deadline.com. Austin was a producer on Ross’ very first film, Warner Bros’ “ATL.” Boaz will next be seen portraying Larry Birkhead in Lifetime’s Anna Nicole Smith biopic.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- T.I. Apologizes for ‘Insensitive’ Comments About Female President
- Baltimore PD Can’t Find Record of Ben Carson Being Held Up at Popeyes
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams Will Face Trial in Robbery Case
- Flavor Flav Pleads Guilty Over Traffic Stop En Route to Mom’s Funeral
- Preview a Clip of Niecy Nash in Tonight's SCREAM QUEENS: 'Pumpkin Patch' - WATCH!
- First Look: Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Lion from ‘The Wiz Live!’ (Pics)
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Gabrielle Union, Jimmy Fallon Spice Up High School Announcements (Watch)
- Bobby Brown Inks Deal for ‘Raw and Unvarnished’ Memoir
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here