*Evan Ross and Donny Boaz have been cast opposite Keke Palmer, Lil Mama and Drew Sidora in “Crazy, Sexy, Cool: The TLC Story,” VH1‘s biopic of the R&B group TLC.
Ross will play Dallas Austin, the producer of many TLC hits who was romantically involved with Chilli, played by Palmer. Boaz will play the trio’s manager Bill Diggins.
As previously reported, Lil Mama plays Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes and Sidora plays Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins.
Ross and Austin are actually close friends in real life, according to Deadline.com. Austin was a producer on Ross’ very first film, Warner Bros’ “ATL.” Boaz will next be seen portraying Larry Birkhead in Lifetime’s Anna Nicole Smith biopic.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here