*Evan Ross and Donny Boaz have been cast opposite Keke Palmer, Lil Mama and Drew Sidora in “Crazy, Sexy, Cool: The TLC Story,” VH1‘s biopic of the R&B group TLC.
Ross will play Dallas Austin, the producer of many TLC hits who was romantically involved with Chilli, played by Palmer. Boaz will play the trio’s manager Bill Diggins.
As previously reported, Lil Mama plays Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes and Sidora plays Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins.
Ross and Austin are actually close friends in real life, according to Deadline.com. Austin was a producer on Ross’ very first film, Warner Bros’ “ATL.” Boaz will next be seen portraying Larry Birkhead in Lifetime’s Anna Nicole Smith biopic.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Judge Favors Chris Brown in Baby Mama’s Attempt to Restrict Custody
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here