*Evan Ross and Donny Boaz have been cast opposite Keke Palmer, Lil Mama and Drew Sidora in “Crazy, Sexy, Cool: The TLC Story,” VH1‘s biopic of the R&B group TLC.
Ross will play Dallas Austin, the producer of many TLC hits who was romantically involved with Chilli, played by Palmer. Boaz will play the trio’s manager Bill Diggins.
As previously reported, Lil Mama plays Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes and Sidora plays Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins.
Ross and Austin are actually close friends in real life, according to Deadline.com. Austin was a producer on Ross’ very first film, Warner Bros’ “ATL.” Boaz will next be seen portraying Larry Birkhead in Lifetime’s Anna Nicole Smith biopic.
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here