*Smh. We get upset with our kids for sure, but ex-Miami Dolphins’ Mark Duper took it to a whole ‘nother level recently, knocking his 17-year old son, Marcus out…twice, during several altercations in the family home.
Of course he has been arrested.
Duper has been quoted as saying that the issue in his household was a “family matter,” and added, “This is not an open book. I have to deal with this within my family.”
Marcus’ mother passed away a few years ago.
The battle was actually witnessed by Dolphins’ defensive end Hugh Green who said that Marcus had actually started the fight “thinking he could beat his father.” Green reportedly stopped by Duper’s home with his own 18-year-old son after attending a charity golfing event.
According to police records, Duper discovered that Marcus had sent his ex-girlfriend a menacing text message, which he reportedly denied, and soon after, the fight broke out. According to The Florida Times-Union, the Jacksonville police report details how Duper allegedly “punched his son in the face one time because he wouldn’t listen to him about picking up his hat.”
Duper scored 59 touchdowns with the Dolphins. He was named to three Pro Bowls and became a two-time All-Pro selection; but his glory came to an end when he was charged with buying cocaine with an intent to sell it back in 1995. He was acquitted.
Regarding the altercation with his son, he made bail, $5,000, and was released.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here