Companies come up with interesting ad campaigns to sell their products, but as we all know, they sometimes take it a few steps too far.
The Kardashians are normally a pretty good sport about all of the fun poked at them. They should expect it from their reality show lives they live and high profile relationships.
Now, Ford has decided to include them in an ad for one of their cars in India called the Figo. The Kardashian’s show off the sedan’s spacious cargo area as they’re bound and gagged in the cargo area of Paris Hilton’s Figo.
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here