Companies come up with interesting ad campaigns to sell their products, but as we all know, they sometimes take it a few steps too far.
The Kardashians are normally a pretty good sport about all of the fun poked at them. They should expect it from their reality show lives they live and high profile relationships.
Now, Ford has decided to include them in an ad for one of their cars in India called the Figo. The Kardashian’s show off the sedan’s spacious cargo area as they’re bound and gagged in the cargo area of Paris Hilton’s Figo.
- Amari Brown, 7, Shot and Killed While Watching 4th of July Fireworks!
- DeVon Franklin Answers Critics of Wife Megan Good’s Sexy Clothes
- 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Honored by Black AIDS Institute (WATCH)
- Donny Osmond on Singing with Janet Jackson and Stevie Wonder
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- New Top Rank Lawsuit Brings Monopoly Claims Against Al Haymon
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here