Companies come up with interesting ad campaigns to sell their products, but as we all know, they sometimes take it a few steps too far.
The Kardashians are normally a pretty good sport about all of the fun poked at them. They should expect it from their reality show lives they live and high profile relationships.
Now, Ford has decided to include them in an ad for one of their cars in India called the Figo. The Kardashian’s show off the sedan’s spacious cargo area as they’re bound and gagged in the cargo area of Paris Hilton’s Figo.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here