Micah Otano writes in court docs obtained by E! News that he co-created the song upon which Lost is based (a track called “DayLight” with producers Malay and Paul Shelton) and also “solely performed the lead synthesizer parts on ‘Daylight’ as well as piano and other parts.” He says Ocean gave him no credit for this.
The single is one of the hits featured on Ocean’s Grammy-winning album channel ORANGE.
Want to take a peek at the original 19-page lawsuit? Click here.
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here