Micah Otano writes in court docs obtained by E! News that he co-created the song upon which Lost is based (a track called “DayLight” with producers Malay and Paul Shelton) and also “solely performed the lead synthesizer parts on ‘Daylight’ as well as piano and other parts.” He says Ocean gave him no credit for this.
The single is one of the hits featured on Ocean’s Grammy-winning album channel ORANGE.
Want to take a peek at the original 19-page lawsuit? Click here.
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here