*The second half of NBC’s “Revolution” resumes Monday, with Giancarlo Esposito still wreaking havoc in the world’s chaotic search for electricity, but starting to question a few things about the ruler he fights for.
The actor plays Captain Tom Neville, a struggling insurance adjuster before the blackout 15 years ago, and currently a sadistic enforcer for the Monroe Republic – a nation state lead by former Marine sergeant Sebastian Monroe. The ex military leader has power at his disposal, and in the fall finale, a fleet of combat helicopters that he has powered with a collection of rare and sought after electricity “pendants.” [Remember that pendant photo tweeted by “Revolution” producers during the Super Bowl blackout, stating, “If only the stadium had one of these… #RevolutionMarch25″]?
In the final scene, one of those helicopters had taken flight and aimed its gun turrets right at the show’s good guys.
Cut to March 25 at 10 p.m. Esposito says the season’s second half will, “open up to other republics we haven’t seen yet, one being Georgia, and another very heathen republic.”
Below, Esposito says viewers will also see his character face off with his son, and start to question the authority of their leader, Monroe.
“Revolution” returns Monday, March 25 at 10/9c on NBC. Watch the trailer below.
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here