*The second half of NBC’s “Revolution” resumes Monday, with Giancarlo Esposito still wreaking havoc in the world’s chaotic search for electricity, but starting to question a few things about the ruler he fights for.
The actor plays Captain Tom Neville, a struggling insurance adjuster before the blackout 15 years ago, and currently a sadistic enforcer for the Monroe Republic – a nation state lead by former Marine sergeant Sebastian Monroe. The ex military leader has power at his disposal, and in the fall finale, a fleet of combat helicopters that he has powered with a collection of rare and sought after electricity “pendants.” [Remember that pendant photo tweeted by “Revolution” producers during the Super Bowl blackout, stating, “If only the stadium had one of these… #RevolutionMarch25″]?
In the final scene, one of those helicopters had taken flight and aimed its gun turrets right at the show’s good guys.
Cut to March 25 at 10 p.m. Esposito says the season’s second half will, “open up to other republics we haven’t seen yet, one being Georgia, and another very heathen republic.”
Below, Esposito says viewers will also see his character face off with his son, and start to question the authority of their leader, Monroe.
“Revolution” returns Monday, March 25 at 10/9c on NBC. Watch the trailer below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Will and Jada Called Out by Anthony Anderson for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here