*The second half of NBC’s “Revolution” resumes Monday, with Giancarlo Esposito still wreaking havoc in the world’s chaotic search for electricity, but starting to question a few things about the ruler he fights for.
The actor plays Captain Tom Neville, a struggling insurance adjuster before the blackout 15 years ago, and currently a sadistic enforcer for the Monroe Republic – a nation state lead by former Marine sergeant Sebastian Monroe. The ex military leader has power at his disposal, and in the fall finale, a fleet of combat helicopters that he has powered with a collection of rare and sought after electricity “pendants.” [Remember that pendant photo tweeted by “Revolution” producers during the Super Bowl blackout, stating, “If only the stadium had one of these… #RevolutionMarch25″]?
In the final scene, one of those helicopters had taken flight and aimed its gun turrets right at the show’s good guys.
Cut to March 25 at 10 p.m. Esposito says the season’s second half will, “open up to other republics we haven’t seen yet, one being Georgia, and another very heathen republic.”
Below, Esposito says viewers will also see his character face off with his son, and start to question the authority of their leader, Monroe.
“Revolution” returns Monday, March 25 at 10/9c on NBC. Watch the trailer below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship (EUR Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here