*There are some strange addictions out there.
Some people like to eat starch, glue, hair, detergent, just a whole host of things we are certain are detrimental to their health.
Nineteen-year-old Nicole, from New York, was featured on TLC’s My Strange Addiction for her addiction to eating deodorant. Yes, we said deodorant and she eats all kinds.
If she doesn’t have sticks available, she’ll get a can of deodorant and spray it on her tongue.
The addiction started when she was a toddler. Since the first taste, she cannot stop. According to the report, “she has eaten on average half a stick a day–the equivalent of 15 full sticks a month.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here