*There are some strange addictions out there.
Some people like to eat starch, glue, hair, detergent, just a whole host of things we are certain are detrimental to their health.
Nineteen-year-old Nicole, from New York, was featured on TLC’s My Strange Addiction for her addiction to eating deodorant. Yes, we said deodorant and she eats all kinds.
If she doesn’t have sticks available, she’ll get a can of deodorant and spray it on her tongue.
The addiction started when she was a toddler. Since the first taste, she cannot stop. According to the report, “she has eaten on average half a stick a day–the equivalent of 15 full sticks a month.”
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here