*There are some strange addictions out there.
Some people like to eat starch, glue, hair, detergent, just a whole host of things we are certain are detrimental to their health.
Nineteen-year-old Nicole, from New York, was featured on TLC’s My Strange Addiction for her addiction to eating deodorant. Yes, we said deodorant and she eats all kinds.
If she doesn’t have sticks available, she’ll get a can of deodorant and spray it on her tongue.
The addiction started when she was a toddler. Since the first taste, she cannot stop. According to the report, “she has eaten on average half a stick a day–the equivalent of 15 full sticks a month.”
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here