*There are some strange addictions out there.
Some people like to eat starch, glue, hair, detergent, just a whole host of things we are certain are detrimental to their health.
Nineteen-year-old Nicole, from New York, was featured on TLC’s My Strange Addiction for her addiction to eating deodorant. Yes, we said deodorant and she eats all kinds.
If she doesn’t have sticks available, she’ll get a can of deodorant and spray it on her tongue.
The addiction started when she was a toddler. Since the first taste, she cannot stop. According to the report, “she has eaten on average half a stick a day–the equivalent of 15 full sticks a month.”
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here