*There are some strange addictions out there.
Some people like to eat starch, glue, hair, detergent, just a whole host of things we are certain are detrimental to their health.
Nineteen-year-old Nicole, from New York, was featured on TLC’s My Strange Addiction for her addiction to eating deodorant. Yes, we said deodorant and she eats all kinds.
If she doesn’t have sticks available, she’ll get a can of deodorant and spray it on her tongue.
The addiction started when she was a toddler. Since the first taste, she cannot stop. According to the report, “she has eaten on average half a stick a day–the equivalent of 15 full sticks a month.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here