*The Los Angeles version of “Basketball Wives” could be taking a backseat this new season.
According to Gloria Govan, the show hasn’t been invited back for a third season.
“We haven’t been picked up for a third season yet, so I’m not really sure where we are with it,” Gloria recently told HipHollywood.com. “When the time is right, I think it’ll be about time for me to leave that show, anyway.”
Historically, “BBW:LA” is littered with drama and cat fights (not that the other one isn’t). But it had gotten so unbearable, executive producer Shaunie O’Neal once said it could use a makeover.
Regardless of its fate, Gloria is considering her own exit.
“I probably most likely won’t be on ‘Basketball Wives: LA’ again,” she said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here