*“ER” alumna Gloria Reuben and Marsha Mason are set to co-star opposite Geena Davis in TNT‘s untitled quirky bounty hunter drama pilot from Dean Devlin‘s Electric Entertainment, Ternion Productions and 3 Arts, reports Deadline.
Inspired by the real-life story of bounty hunter Mackenzie Green, the drama stars Davis as Mackenzie “Mack” Green, an unconventional bail bondswoman and bounty hunter whose eccentric personality and unusual tactics give her an advantage in a tough and unpredictable business.
Reuben will play Assistant D.A Kate Mickelson, a tenacious attorney with an honest and blunt relationship with Mack. “Flashpoint‘s” Enrico Colantoni has been tapped will play Wendell Hicks, Mack’s former accountant hired to run the financial desk at the bail bonds office. Mason plays Mack’s strong and independent mother Lloyd.
Reuben recently co-starred in “Lincoln” and will next be seen in the comedy “Admissions” and thriller “Reasonable Doubt.” She has strong ties with TNT, having co-starred on legal drama “Raising The Bar” and doing a recurring role on the new season of “Falling Skies.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here