*“ER” alumna Gloria Reuben and Marsha Mason are set to co-star opposite Geena Davis in TNT‘s untitled quirky bounty hunter drama pilot from Dean Devlin‘s Electric Entertainment, Ternion Productions and 3 Arts, reports Deadline.
Inspired by the real-life story of bounty hunter Mackenzie Green, the drama stars Davis as Mackenzie “Mack” Green, an unconventional bail bondswoman and bounty hunter whose eccentric personality and unusual tactics give her an advantage in a tough and unpredictable business.
Reuben will play Assistant D.A Kate Mickelson, a tenacious attorney with an honest and blunt relationship with Mack. “Flashpoint‘s” Enrico Colantoni has been tapped will play Wendell Hicks, Mack’s former accountant hired to run the financial desk at the bail bonds office. Mason plays Mack’s strong and independent mother Lloyd.
Reuben recently co-starred in “Lincoln” and will next be seen in the comedy “Admissions” and thriller “Reasonable Doubt.” She has strong ties with TNT, having co-starred on legal drama “Raising The Bar” and doing a recurring role on the new season of “Falling Skies.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- 2016 Music Festival Rolls into Cincinnati July 22-23
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here