*“ER” alumna Gloria Reuben and Marsha Mason are set to co-star opposite Geena Davis in TNT‘s untitled quirky bounty hunter drama pilot from Dean Devlin‘s Electric Entertainment, Ternion Productions and 3 Arts, reports Deadline.
Inspired by the real-life story of bounty hunter Mackenzie Green, the drama stars Davis as Mackenzie “Mack” Green, an unconventional bail bondswoman and bounty hunter whose eccentric personality and unusual tactics give her an advantage in a tough and unpredictable business.
Reuben will play Assistant D.A Kate Mickelson, a tenacious attorney with an honest and blunt relationship with Mack. “Flashpoint‘s” Enrico Colantoni has been tapped will play Wendell Hicks, Mack’s former accountant hired to run the financial desk at the bail bonds office. Mason plays Mack’s strong and independent mother Lloyd.
Reuben recently co-starred in “Lincoln” and will next be seen in the comedy “Admissions” and thriller “Reasonable Doubt.” She has strong ties with TNT, having co-starred on legal drama “Raising The Bar” and doing a recurring role on the new season of “Falling Skies.”
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here