*Got a song and a dream to get it published for the masses?
Would you like to have it analyzed by professionals? Then look no further than SongChemistry.com.
Co-founder/Senior Vice President Michael R. Crump along with partner Travis Williams started Musical Concepts in 2006, and Song Chemistry is one of many components of their line of musical products.
They are concerned about the long-term effect of artists ‘dumbing down’ their talent and sound. They’re concerned about future artists ‘lacking the knowledge of chord progression, clever lyrics, songs playing in key, song structure, and the ability to identify [real] instruments.’ Music classes that were once part of the public school curriculum are virtually non-existent.
In an article written by Ann Brown that recently appeared in The Network Journal, Crump says, “In the ‘80s, underground music still existed but the difference was we had a great balance with mainstream music like Anita Baker, Culture Club, Michael Jackson, Cyndi Lauper, etc. With our product Song Chemistry, we are attempting to teach all kinds of music producers and listeners to understand and appreciate the similarities and differences in today’s and yesterday’s music.”
Read the full article at TNJ.com.
For background on Michael R. Crump and Travis Williams go to Your Black World.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here