*Got a song and a dream to get it published for the masses?
Would you like to have it analyzed by professionals? Then look no further than SongChemistry.com.
Co-founder/Senior Vice President Michael R. Crump along with partner Travis Williams started Musical Concepts in 2006, and Song Chemistry is one of many components of their line of musical products.
They are concerned about the long-term effect of artists ‘dumbing down’ their talent and sound. They’re concerned about future artists ‘lacking the knowledge of chord progression, clever lyrics, songs playing in key, song structure, and the ability to identify [real] instruments.’ Music classes that were once part of the public school curriculum are virtually non-existent.
In an article written by Ann Brown that recently appeared in The Network Journal, Crump says, “In the ‘80s, underground music still existed but the difference was we had a great balance with mainstream music like Anita Baker, Culture Club, Michael Jackson, Cyndi Lauper, etc. With our product Song Chemistry, we are attempting to teach all kinds of music producers and listeners to understand and appreciate the similarities and differences in today’s and yesterday’s music.”
Read the full article at TNJ.com.
For background on Michael R. Crump and Travis Williams go to Your Black World.
- Amari Brown, 7, Shot and Killed While Watching 4th of July Fireworks!
- DeVon Franklin Answers Critics of Wife Megan Good’s Sexy Clothes
- 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Honored by Black AIDS Institute (WATCH)
- Donny Osmond on Singing with Janet Jackson and Stevie Wonder
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- New Top Rank Lawsuit Brings Monopoly Claims Against Al Haymon
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here