*Halle Berry’s name has been dropped in many a hip hop tune – from Kendrick Lamar’s current hit “Money Trees,” to Missy Elliot’s 2002 track “Work It.”
She even had an entire song named after her, “Halle Berry (She Fine),” by Hurricane Chris.
So how does the 46-year-old feel about being referenced in hip hop for the past 20 years?
“I think that’s so funny. It always makes me smile,” she told “omg! Insider’ co-anchor Kevin Frasier during interviews for her new film “The Call.” “I think wow, that’s so cool that they do that.”
What will she tell her 4-year-old daughter Nahla when she’s old enough to hear some of those songs? “I don’t know, it depends on how they’re using my name in the song,” she laughed.
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here