*Halle Berry’s name has been dropped in many a hip hop tune – from Kendrick Lamar’s current hit “Money Trees,” to Missy Elliot’s 2002 track “Work It.”
She even had an entire song named after her, “Halle Berry (She Fine),” by Hurricane Chris.
So how does the 46-year-old feel about being referenced in hip hop for the past 20 years?
“I think that’s so funny. It always makes me smile,” she told “omg! Insider’ co-anchor Kevin Frasier during interviews for her new film “The Call.” “I think wow, that’s so cool that they do that.”
What will she tell her 4-year-old daughter Nahla when she’s old enough to hear some of those songs? “I don’t know, it depends on how they’re using my name in the song,” she laughed.
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here