*Halle Berry’s name has been dropped in many a hip hop tune – from Kendrick Lamar’s current hit “Money Trees,” to Missy Elliot’s 2002 track “Work It.”
She even had an entire song named after her, “Halle Berry (She Fine),” by Hurricane Chris.
So how does the 46-year-old feel about being referenced in hip hop for the past 20 years?
“I think that’s so funny. It always makes me smile,” she told “omg! Insider’ co-anchor Kevin Frasier during interviews for her new film “The Call.” “I think wow, that’s so cool that they do that.”
What will she tell her 4-year-old daughter Nahla when she’s old enough to hear some of those songs? “I don’t know, it depends on how they’re using my name in the song,” she laughed.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here