*Halle Berry’s name has been dropped in many a hip hop tune – from Kendrick Lamar’s current hit “Money Trees,” to Missy Elliot’s 2002 track “Work It.”
She even had an entire song named after her, “Halle Berry (She Fine),” by Hurricane Chris.
So how does the 46-year-old feel about being referenced in hip hop for the past 20 years?
“I think that’s so funny. It always makes me smile,” she told “omg! Insider’ co-anchor Kevin Frasier during interviews for her new film “The Call.” “I think wow, that’s so cool that they do that.”
What will she tell her 4-year-old daughter Nahla when she’s old enough to hear some of those songs? “I don’t know, it depends on how they’re using my name in the song,” she laughed.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- The 15th Annual East Coast Black Age of Comics Convention in Philly
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here