*Halle Berry’s name has been dropped in many a hip hop tune – from Kendrick Lamar’s current hit “Money Trees,” to Missy Elliot’s 2002 track “Work It.”
She even had an entire song named after her, “Halle Berry (She Fine),” by Hurricane Chris.
So how does the 46-year-old feel about being referenced in hip hop for the past 20 years?
“I think that’s so funny. It always makes me smile,” she told “omg! Insider’ co-anchor Kevin Frasier during interviews for her new film “The Call.” “I think wow, that’s so cool that they do that.”
What will she tell her 4-year-old daughter Nahla when she’s old enough to hear some of those songs? “I don’t know, it depends on how they’re using my name in the song,” she laughed.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here