*It’s gonna be a while before Halle Berry makes that move to France.
The actress has been anxious to start a new life in Europe with her fiancé Olivier Martinez, but her ex, Gabriel Aubry, has bitterly contested her plans to take their five-year-old daughter Nahla with them.
Berry now says she will hold off on the move until her daughter is old enough to decide on her own where she wants to live.
”It probably won’t be until my daughter is 18 and off to college,” she told Hello! magazine. “When Nahla turns 18, she’ll be legally able to make her own decisions about where she wants to be and I think that then, when she’s off on her own, we’ll move there. It’s where I want to end my days, that’s for sure.”
Halle says her beau thinks she should hold off on trying to learn his language.
”I was told very lovingly by him not to work on it too hard now but to wait until we get to live there,” she said. “Because for me, at my age and with all that I already have on my plate, trying to learn French is probably one of the hardest things I could possibly do.
”He thinks I’ll have an easier time when we’re living there and immersed in the culture – if we ever get to go that is.”
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here