*It’s gonna be a while before Halle Berry makes that move to France.
The actress has been anxious to start a new life in Europe with her fiancé Olivier Martinez, but her ex, Gabriel Aubry, has bitterly contested her plans to take their five-year-old daughter Nahla with them.
Berry now says she will hold off on the move until her daughter is old enough to decide on her own where she wants to live.
”It probably won’t be until my daughter is 18 and off to college,” she told Hello! magazine. “When Nahla turns 18, she’ll be legally able to make her own decisions about where she wants to be and I think that then, when she’s off on her own, we’ll move there. It’s where I want to end my days, that’s for sure.”
Halle says her beau thinks she should hold off on trying to learn his language.
”I was told very lovingly by him not to work on it too hard now but to wait until we get to live there,” she said. “Because for me, at my age and with all that I already have on my plate, trying to learn French is probably one of the hardest things I could possibly do.
”He thinks I’ll have an easier time when we’re living there and immersed in the culture – if we ever get to go that is.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Mariah Carey Celebrates Christmas, Talks Motherhood/Co-Parenting with Steve Harvey
- Ex Cowboys RB Joseph Randle Arrested at Kansas Casino
- Vain or Not? Diddy Stays Youthful With Wrinkle-Free Method (Watch)
- ‘Creed’s Ryan Coogler and Tessa Thompson Reveal Their Favorite ‘Rocky’ Film
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- St. Louis Rams Receiver Stedman Baily Shot Twice in the Head
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here