*It’s gonna be a while before Halle Berry makes that move to France.
The actress has been anxious to start a new life in Europe with her fiancé Olivier Martinez, but her ex, Gabriel Aubry, has bitterly contested her plans to take their five-year-old daughter Nahla with them.
Berry now says she will hold off on the move until her daughter is old enough to decide on her own where she wants to live.
”It probably won’t be until my daughter is 18 and off to college,” she told Hello! magazine. “When Nahla turns 18, she’ll be legally able to make her own decisions about where she wants to be and I think that then, when she’s off on her own, we’ll move there. It’s where I want to end my days, that’s for sure.”
Halle says her beau thinks she should hold off on trying to learn his language.
”I was told very lovingly by him not to work on it too hard now but to wait until we get to live there,” she said. “Because for me, at my age and with all that I already have on my plate, trying to learn French is probably one of the hardest things I could possibly do.
”He thinks I’ll have an easier time when we’re living there and immersed in the culture – if we ever get to go that is.”
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- ‘The Real’s’ Jeannie Mai, ESPN, PGA Latest to Dump Trump
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Murder Case
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped of WBO Title Over Nonpayment of Fee
- Whoopi: Bill Cosby is ‘Still Innocent Until Proven Guilty’; Raven-Symone Needs More Proof
- Bill Cosby Accusers Feel Vindicated with Newly Released Confession
- ‘Married To Medicine’s’ Quad & Lisa Nicole Cloud Cat Fightin' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here