The iconic woman is stepping into her next big thing, a shoe line.
The mother and seasoned actress is working with German retailer Deichmann Shoes to design her very first pair of commercial comfy, yet fashionable shoes.
The line will be called, “5th Avenue by Halle Berry.”
“Women have always loved shoes. It’s like if your hair is not right and your shoes are not right, the woman is not right. If both of them are right, you’re pretty much OK,” Berry said in a statement reports The YBF.
The shoe line will debut for the spring and summer and will consist of 40 “limited edition” shoes with several designs, bound to fit all types of lifestyles, even busy moms.
And the kicks are reasonably priced, starting at $60 and will hit UK stores some time before the end of March.
BTW, Halle’s new movie, “The Call,” is opening this weekend in theaters.
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here