The iconic woman is stepping into her next big thing, a shoe line.
The mother and seasoned actress is working with German retailer Deichmann Shoes to design her very first pair of commercial comfy, yet fashionable shoes.
The line will be called, “5th Avenue by Halle Berry.”
“Women have always loved shoes. It’s like if your hair is not right and your shoes are not right, the woman is not right. If both of them are right, you’re pretty much OK,” Berry said in a statement reports The YBF.
The shoe line will debut for the spring and summer and will consist of 40 “limited edition” shoes with several designs, bound to fit all types of lifestyles, even busy moms.
And the kicks are reasonably priced, starting at $60 and will hit UK stores some time before the end of March.
BTW, Halle’s new movie, “The Call,” is opening this weekend in theaters.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here