The iconic woman is stepping into her next big thing, a shoe line.
The mother and seasoned actress is working with German retailer Deichmann Shoes to design her very first pair of commercial comfy, yet fashionable shoes.
The line will be called, “5th Avenue by Halle Berry.”
“Women have always loved shoes. It’s like if your hair is not right and your shoes are not right, the woman is not right. If both of them are right, you’re pretty much OK,” Berry said in a statement reports The YBF.
The shoe line will debut for the spring and summer and will consist of 40 “limited edition” shoes with several designs, bound to fit all types of lifestyles, even busy moms.
And the kicks are reasonably priced, starting at $60 and will hit UK stores some time before the end of March.
BTW, Halle’s new movie, “The Call,” is opening this weekend in theaters.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here