The iconic woman is stepping into her next big thing, a shoe line.
The mother and seasoned actress is working with German retailer Deichmann Shoes to design her very first pair of commercial comfy, yet fashionable shoes.
The line will be called, “5th Avenue by Halle Berry.”
“Women have always loved shoes. It’s like if your hair is not right and your shoes are not right, the woman is not right. If both of them are right, you’re pretty much OK,” Berry said in a statement reports The YBF.
The shoe line will debut for the spring and summer and will consist of 40 “limited edition” shoes with several designs, bound to fit all types of lifestyles, even busy moms.
And the kicks are reasonably priced, starting at $60 and will hit UK stores some time before the end of March.
BTW, Halle’s new movie, “The Call,” is opening this weekend in theaters.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Daniel Craig In Talks to Join Halle Berry in LA Riots Drama ‘Kings’
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here