The iconic woman is stepping into her next big thing, a shoe line.
The mother and seasoned actress is working with German retailer Deichmann Shoes to design her very first pair of commercial comfy, yet fashionable shoes.
The line will be called, “5th Avenue by Halle Berry.”
“Women have always loved shoes. It’s like if your hair is not right and your shoes are not right, the woman is not right. If both of them are right, you’re pretty much OK,” Berry said in a statement reports The YBF.
The shoe line will debut for the spring and summer and will consist of 40 “limited edition” shoes with several designs, bound to fit all types of lifestyles, even busy moms.
And the kicks are reasonably priced, starting at $60 and will hit UK stores some time before the end of March.
BTW, Halle’s new movie, “The Call,” is opening this weekend in theaters.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain Tells Larry King Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here