*He tried to maintain eye contact, but after a while, Jay Leno just gave up and let his eyes wander south with guest Halle Berry on Monday.
Appearing on “The Tonight Show ” to plug her movie “The Call,” Berry wore a strapless Reem Acra mini-dress that left very little to the imagination. It featured a a revealing cut-out with an exposed strip down the middle, offering ample cleavage and a lot of side boob.
When Berry said the dress made her like she was “wearing a Ferrari,” Leno quickly quipped back, “I enjoy driving a Ferrari,” adding, “Can you drive a stick shift, I’m curious?”
As for her show-stopping Versace Oscars gown, Berry explained that she told Donatella Versace she wanted to go as a Bond girl in 2013.
“You know, I almost didn’t wear that [Versace] dress … I had a conversation with Donatella Versace,” Berry recalled. “I told her that I wanted to go to the Oscars as a Bond girl. Like, if a Bond girl would go in 2013. So she came up with what her idea of it was, but you know she’s out in the country so she put it in a suitcase and shipped it here. I got it a day before the Oscars … The day before, I had some other dress I was going to wear, which was beautiful, but I pulled this out and it was like [makes lightning noise]. It fit perfectly and I just thought ‘wow.’”
Leno said he liked the dress she was currently wearing better. [Scroll down to watch.]
During the interview, Berry also addressed the recent news that she would be returning to the “X-Men” franchise, reprising her role as Storm in “X-Men: Days of Future Past.” She seems happy to be back, saying, “It’s like family. It’s fun to get back together with Hugh [Jackman] and everybody, it’s good fun.”
“X-Men: Days of Future Past” won’t be out until July 18, 2014, but “The Call” will be in theaters March 15.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here