*He tried to maintain eye contact, but after a while, Jay Leno just gave up and let his eyes wander south with guest Halle Berry on Monday.
Appearing on “The Tonight Show ” to plug her movie “The Call,” Berry wore a strapless Reem Acra mini-dress that left very little to the imagination. It featured a a revealing cut-out with an exposed strip down the middle, offering ample cleavage and a lot of side boob.
When Berry said the dress made her like she was “wearing a Ferrari,” Leno quickly quipped back, “I enjoy driving a Ferrari,” adding, “Can you drive a stick shift, I’m curious?”
As for her show-stopping Versace Oscars gown, Berry explained that she told Donatella Versace she wanted to go as a Bond girl in 2013.
“You know, I almost didn’t wear that [Versace] dress … I had a conversation with Donatella Versace,” Berry recalled. “I told her that I wanted to go to the Oscars as a Bond girl. Like, if a Bond girl would go in 2013. So she came up with what her idea of it was, but you know she’s out in the country so she put it in a suitcase and shipped it here. I got it a day before the Oscars … The day before, I had some other dress I was going to wear, which was beautiful, but I pulled this out and it was like [makes lightning noise]. It fit perfectly and I just thought ‘wow.’”
Leno said he liked the dress she was currently wearing better. [Scroll down to watch.]
During the interview, Berry also addressed the recent news that she would be returning to the “X-Men” franchise, reprising her role as Storm in “X-Men: Days of Future Past.” She seems happy to be back, saying, “It’s like family. It’s fun to get back together with Hugh [Jackman] and everybody, it’s good fun.”
“X-Men: Days of Future Past” won’t be out until July 18, 2014, but “The Call” will be in theaters March 15.
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Laurence Fishburne to Play Alex Haley in A&E’s ‘Roots’ Remake
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here