*He tried to maintain eye contact, but after a while, Jay Leno just gave up and let his eyes wander south with guest Halle Berry on Monday.
Appearing on “The Tonight Show ” to plug her movie “The Call,” Berry wore a strapless Reem Acra mini-dress that left very little to the imagination. It featured a a revealing cut-out with an exposed strip down the middle, offering ample cleavage and a lot of side boob.
When Berry said the dress made her like she was “wearing a Ferrari,” Leno quickly quipped back, “I enjoy driving a Ferrari,” adding, “Can you drive a stick shift, I’m curious?”
As for her show-stopping Versace Oscars gown, Berry explained that she told Donatella Versace she wanted to go as a Bond girl in 2013.
“You know, I almost didn’t wear that [Versace] dress … I had a conversation with Donatella Versace,” Berry recalled. “I told her that I wanted to go to the Oscars as a Bond girl. Like, if a Bond girl would go in 2013. So she came up with what her idea of it was, but you know she’s out in the country so she put it in a suitcase and shipped it here. I got it a day before the Oscars … The day before, I had some other dress I was going to wear, which was beautiful, but I pulled this out and it was like [makes lightning noise]. It fit perfectly and I just thought ‘wow.’”
Leno said he liked the dress she was currently wearing better. [Scroll down to watch.]
During the interview, Berry also addressed the recent news that she would be returning to the “X-Men” franchise, reprising her role as Storm in “X-Men: Days of Future Past.” She seems happy to be back, saying, “It’s like family. It’s fun to get back together with Hugh [Jackman] and everybody, it’s good fun.”
“X-Men: Days of Future Past” won’t be out until July 18, 2014, but “The Call” will be in theaters March 15.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- If You Missed it, Here's the Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- 50 Cent Still Hasn’t Paid $7M Judgment to Rick Ross’ Baby Mother
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Fires Police Supt. Garry McCarthy
- Taraji P. Henson, Janelle Monae, Laila Ali Join Alicia Keys Charity as Ambassadors
- Lark Voorhies Reveals Instagram Account was Hacked
- Rocker Malina Moye Talks to EURweb About Grammy Considerations
- Karyn White Snubbed! Left Out of Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Teen Killed By Black Man, Authorities Refuse to Press Charges (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here