*He tried to maintain eye contact, but after a while, Jay Leno just gave up and let his eyes wander south with guest Halle Berry on Monday.
Appearing on “The Tonight Show ” to plug her movie “The Call,” Berry wore a strapless Reem Acra mini-dress that left very little to the imagination. It featured a a revealing cut-out with an exposed strip down the middle, offering ample cleavage and a lot of side boob.
When Berry said the dress made her like she was “wearing a Ferrari,” Leno quickly quipped back, “I enjoy driving a Ferrari,” adding, “Can you drive a stick shift, I’m curious?”
As for her show-stopping Versace Oscars gown, Berry explained that she told Donatella Versace she wanted to go as a Bond girl in 2013.
“You know, I almost didn’t wear that [Versace] dress … I had a conversation with Donatella Versace,” Berry recalled. “I told her that I wanted to go to the Oscars as a Bond girl. Like, if a Bond girl would go in 2013. So she came up with what her idea of it was, but you know she’s out in the country so she put it in a suitcase and shipped it here. I got it a day before the Oscars … The day before, I had some other dress I was going to wear, which was beautiful, but I pulled this out and it was like [makes lightning noise]. It fit perfectly and I just thought ‘wow.’”
Leno said he liked the dress she was currently wearing better. [Scroll down to watch.]
During the interview, Berry also addressed the recent news that she would be returning to the “X-Men” franchise, reprising her role as Storm in “X-Men: Days of Future Past.” She seems happy to be back, saying, “It’s like family. It’s fun to get back together with Hugh [Jackman] and everybody, it’s good fun.”
“X-Men: Days of Future Past” won’t be out until July 18, 2014, but “The Call” will be in theaters March 15.
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here