*Ghergich & Co. just launched their new site Ghergich.com and to celebrate they created a “Harlem Shake vs Gangnam Style” infographic using twitter data.
Using twitter data their team analyzed and compared the first 30 days (after the launch) of The Harlem Shake & Gangnam Style videos.
•Total Number of Tweets
•Reactions: Positive & Negative
•Tweets per Country
It looks like they had a lot of fun doing it. Check it out and let us know what you think.
Infographic by Ghergich & Co.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Screen Actors Guild Honors Outstanding Performances at 22nd Annual SAG Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here