*Ghergich & Co. just launched their new site Ghergich.com and to celebrate they created a “Harlem Shake vs Gangnam Style” infographic using twitter data.
Using twitter data their team analyzed and compared the first 30 days (after the launch) of The Harlem Shake & Gangnam Style videos.
•Total Number of Tweets
•Reactions: Positive & Negative
•Tweets per Country
It looks like they had a lot of fun doing it. Check it out and let us know what you think.
Infographic by Ghergich & Co.
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here