*Ghergich & Co. just launched their new site Ghergich.com and to celebrate they created a “Harlem Shake vs Gangnam Style” infographic using twitter data.
Using twitter data their team analyzed and compared the first 30 days (after the launch) of The Harlem Shake & Gangnam Style videos.
•Total Number of Tweets
•Reactions: Positive & Negative
•Tweets per Country
It looks like they had a lot of fun doing it. Check it out and let us know what you think.
Infographic by Ghergich & Co.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here