*Some people find it hard to cope with the issues that go on in everyday life, so they seek ways to get out.
But if you’re going to hurt yourself, why hurt your children or others?
Cynthia Wachenheim, 45, jumped from her apartment in The Sutton on West 147th St., while holding her 10-month-old son Keston.
Neighbors say she is an attorney in Manhattan and was worried. There were several witnesses to her fall that will never forget what they saw and the awful sound she made upon impact, according to the report from PIX 11.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here