*Some people find it hard to cope with the issues that go on in everyday life, so they seek ways to get out.
But if you’re going to hurt yourself, why hurt your children or others?
Cynthia Wachenheim, 45, jumped from her apartment in The Sutton on West 147th St., while holding her 10-month-old son Keston.
Neighbors say she is an attorney in Manhattan and was worried. There were several witnesses to her fall that will never forget what they saw and the awful sound she made upon impact, according to the report from PIX 11.
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here