*Some people find it hard to cope with the issues that go on in everyday life, so they seek ways to get out.
But if you’re going to hurt yourself, why hurt your children or others?
Cynthia Wachenheim, 45, jumped from her apartment in The Sutton on West 147th St., while holding her 10-month-old son Keston.
Neighbors say she is an attorney in Manhattan and was worried. There were several witnesses to her fall that will never forget what they saw and the awful sound she made upon impact, according to the report from PIX 11.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here