*Harry Lennix and Ilfenesh Hadera have joined the NBC/Sony TV drama pilot “The Blacklist,” which centers on Red (James Spader), the world’s most wanted criminal who mysteriously turns himself in and offers to give up everyone he has ever worked with.
His only condition is he will only work with a newly minted FBI agent, Elizabeth Keen (Megan Boone), with whom he seemingly has no connection.
Lennix will play Harold Cooper, the successful yet cynical Assistant Director of Counterterrorism at the FBI. Hadera will suit up as FBI Agent Jennifer Palmer, who is Elizabeth’s best friend.
Lennix will next be seen in “Man Of Steel” and indie “Mr. Sophistication,” which he stars in and produced.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here