*Harry Lennix and Ilfenesh Hadera have joined the NBC/Sony TV drama pilot “The Blacklist,” which centers on Red (James Spader), the world’s most wanted criminal who mysteriously turns himself in and offers to give up everyone he has ever worked with.
His only condition is he will only work with a newly minted FBI agent, Elizabeth Keen (Megan Boone), with whom he seemingly has no connection.
Lennix will play Harold Cooper, the successful yet cynical Assistant Director of Counterterrorism at the FBI. Hadera will suit up as FBI Agent Jennifer Palmer, who is Elizabeth’s best friend.
Lennix will next be seen in “Man Of Steel” and indie “Mr. Sophistication,” which he stars in and produced.
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here