*Harry Lennix and Ilfenesh Hadera have joined the NBC/Sony TV drama pilot “The Blacklist,” which centers on Red (James Spader), the world’s most wanted criminal who mysteriously turns himself in and offers to give up everyone he has ever worked with.
His only condition is he will only work with a newly minted FBI agent, Elizabeth Keen (Megan Boone), with whom he seemingly has no connection.
Lennix will play Harold Cooper, the successful yet cynical Assistant Director of Counterterrorism at the FBI. Hadera will suit up as FBI Agent Jennifer Palmer, who is Elizabeth’s best friend.
Lennix will next be seen in “Man Of Steel” and indie “Mr. Sophistication,” which he stars in and produced.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here