*Guess who you won’t be seeing on reality television any time soon, or ever? Holly Robinson Peete and her happy family.
The activist and actress says there’s too much good stuff happening in her family to be much interest to drama sucking viewers.
“We’ve been approached many times and we actually shot a pilot for [a reality show],” Peete told ESSENCE at our sixth annual Black Women in Hollywood luncheon. “The feedback was like, ‘Maybe you guys are a little too happy.’ I think they need a little bit more drama so I might need to flip some tables.”
She added that her family is in the media enough, so she’d rather maintain some privacy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here