*Guess who you won’t be seeing on reality television any time soon, or ever? Holly Robinson Peete and her happy family.
The activist and actress says there’s too much good stuff happening in her family to be much interest to drama sucking viewers.
“We’ve been approached many times and we actually shot a pilot for [a reality show],” Peete told ESSENCE at our sixth annual Black Women in Hollywood luncheon. “The feedback was like, ‘Maybe you guys are a little too happy.’ I think they need a little bit more drama so I might need to flip some tables.”
She added that her family is in the media enough, so she’d rather maintain some privacy.
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here