*Guess who you won’t be seeing on reality television any time soon, or ever? Holly Robinson Peete and her happy family.
The activist and actress says there’s too much good stuff happening in her family to be much interest to drama sucking viewers.
“We’ve been approached many times and we actually shot a pilot for [a reality show],” Peete told ESSENCE at our sixth annual Black Women in Hollywood luncheon. “The feedback was like, ‘Maybe you guys are a little too happy.’ I think they need a little bit more drama so I might need to flip some tables.”
She added that her family is in the media enough, so she’d rather maintain some privacy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here